Youth Concerns: Questions and Answers

edited February 2006 in Youth Corner
I just wanted to share this wonderful book: Youth Concerns: Questions and Answers by H.G. Bishop Moussa. This book has helped me so much and has answered many of my questions about our Coptic Orthodox faith. It is compiled of many different questions youth would have about living a pure Christian life (you can skip around in the book and pick a specific question and do not neccesarily have to read it in order). This also teaches how to spend your teen years wisely and teaches you not to fall into the temptations of the world. I have put the web address at the bottom of this page. I hope you all benefit from this book as much as I did.

Here is the web address:

http://www.youthbishopric.com/library/DownloadLibrary/Book/yconcernE.pdf

Please forgive me and pray for me,

Godhelpme3691

Comments

• Thanks. That's very helpful. :)
  • WOW, Godhelpme3691 that is so beautiful, I gotta have this book, it gave me all the answers from dating, to egyptian parents being strict, to why do priests wear black hats and black clothes!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Even some of the thread concerns, the answers are in the book, I love the answers that H. G. Bishop Moussa has provided us with! It's like God just give him all the wisdom and helped us out!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent