Fun Game

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I was wondering if you guys would like to start an interesting game. You pick out something from the bible and ask something about it. The first person to answer it right, gets to next ask the question. You have to be on top of all your questions and you have to challenge yourself to be here more in order to respond. I think that would be really fun and I could watch to see if there's a right or wrong answer, unless the person who asked wanted to. I'm just getting your opinion on this because I think it would just be cool, fun game. If anyone wants to do it, just please say so.
Thanks

Comments

• CopticChica21, I was wondering if you can give more backround information or you do an example, because it would be neat to start!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Ok like this is an example... I would ask: Who was Cain's brothers? and the first person that answered it RIGHT would get to answer the next question. The only way you know if youre right is if the person who asked it tells you it is.

Included by your answer, if yo would like to start, you have to have the date and time that you posted it, so you know that if two people answered, who answered it first.

Im looking for 5 people's ideas on this game, and then I can ask the question.
  • CopticChica21, there is another game close to this interest game you want to start, I just wasted to let you know there is another thread about this: http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=2734

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • oh. nvm then

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • oh c'mon let's continue on here becoz the otha thread is goin to be more theological i think...
  • ok, this is kinda tough, but thats ok.

In what chapter in the Bible, of the New Testament, is this verse read:

For God so loved the World that he gave up his only begotten son...

Ok, first person to get it right, please be sure u are right, YOU GET TO ASK SOMETHING.

good luck

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • For God so loved the World that he gave up his only begotten son John 3:16
  • GOOD JOB!! YOUR TURN.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • Ok, until Christ4Life does a question, I'm going to ask something?

How many weeks are there in the Fast of the Great Lent?
    After telling that, to get it right you must tell what each week is. Like the name of the week.

And when was 1/4 of the world killed?

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • okay ya chica. feeh ya sity 7 weeks in the Holy Fast (Lent).

1st week - do not lay up treasures, seek the Kingdom first
    2nd week- el tagroba fel breya/temptation in the wilderness
    3rd week- al ibn al dal/the prodigal son
    4th week- al mar2ah al sameryah/the samaritan woman
    5th week- healing the paralytic
    6th week- shefa2 el mawlood a3ma/healing of the blind man
    7th (last) week- the triumphant entry into jerusalem/
    7ad el sha3aneen (palm sunday)

el esbo3 ely ba3d kidah ba2a is pascha week. :)
  • good job, but for the first one i was wondering what the gospel was about for that queston. other than that, GOOD JOB.

love lots,
    CopticChica21

does anyone have any ideas for the other question:
    when was one-fourth of the world killed
  • when cain killed abel cos there were 4 in the whole world.....

:)