Evil

sometimes I might think thoughts I do not want to think about saints... and for this reason I sometimes say ? a prayer in my head and then say ? something like... through the intercessions of St Mary, the Holy Saints, the Holy Angels, the Holy Guardian angel for me and, the Holy Spirit quickly... because when it is slow I might swear in my head... But I do not think I have anything against this saint maybe.. (but still maybe I do not respect the saint enough or God)
I think its because of years of living in the world maybe...

Comments

• In response to the first post, i think maybe you should try to learn about the saints and their struggles and maybe that will come in your mind when you pray

• i dont get it- how can u swaer in ur head when u are praying???? ???
  • hahahahahahahahahahahahhahah :) :P you crack me up mazza...n yer how can you swear in your head while your praying...

osrry can u repeat the topic again..but being alittle bit more clearer...sorry!!
  • i'll tell u wat...if u continue getting these thoughts or any thoughts of that matter, just stop, look up to a picture of christ and say "lord have mercy upon me a sinner...please let these thoughts out of my head"

if u sincerly mean it, i can garuntee u- you'll b able to pray. so anytime it happens. just stop, say those few words untill you reach some sort of inner peace within you

hope i helped
    mazza ;)
  • Do you think they go away for people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.. if thats one of the symptoms... ?

I might not have OCD though...
  • JesusKingofKings, it works with anyone with faith. That is all you need, and all you will ever need.
  • If you are ever praying and cannot concentrate ask God for strengh to help you in your prayers...
    Then, keep repeating the prayer over and over until you are completely focused on the topic in the prayer.
  • hey sometimes i get the same feeling. It isnt a sin if u keep thinking about it. it is caused by a lack of concentration ::)
  • yeah, i think when you pray you should imagine a picture of Jesus Christ and just picture it in your mind while you pray. that should help too :)
  • thats what i do and then i pretend like im clearing a path for the lord... dont laugh at me ::) :-\ :-[