HELP!!!!!!!!!

edited February 2006 in Youth Corner
this guy was tring to be nice to me, actually he was the only one who was tring to be nice to me, after all the whole church youth pretends im not there or enjoys torturing me. well any way i was in a really bad mood and the whole entire time this guy was tring to be friends i was yelling at him and now every time i try to talk to him he gets this look on his face like i had just slapped him and turns away. what should i do? :'(

Comments

• apologise..make friends...tell him your siutations...crack a couple of joke (please make them good.)...BEFRIEND HIM...be very truthful to him and your feelings and his feelings!!
  • thats kind of hard since he won't even talk to me i wish it were that simple but now it seems like i blew the only friend i could have had. me and my big mouth, thanks for the advice though :-X
  • [quote author=copticross link=board=13;threadid=3159;start=0#msg47095 date=1139113333]
    thats kind of hard since he won't even talk to me i wish it were that simple but now it seems like i blew the only friend i could have had. me and my big mouth, thanks for the advice though :-X

the only friend you could have made...no way!!

well...i know it is hard...

ok...maybe you can write a paper n drop it in her bag...whatever..be creative...you can think of somefing..

but before u do that..is the friend the same gender....if not..i tak it all back..use another approach!!
  • hey,
    if it is hard to speak to him just send him a card or a letter explaning

i hope that helps ;D
  • good advice both of you guys...aww...yes think of something...once you become his friend again...you will be glad you went the extra mile!!

but FIRSTLY can u answer my previous question...

it doesnt make that big of a difference but it still matters ...thanks!
  • to answer the question is he the same gender, no. and i've tried all that the problem is that we don't know each other that well. plus the embarassing thing is that i don't really know if he was nice to me because he felt sorry for me or if he really wanted to be friends. thanks for the advice though, i know i'm hopeless :-\
  • thanks but i don't know how i can since he has so many friends all who would do anything for him, but i'll see what i can do thanks again pray for me :)
  • Hi!
    Mayb if any of his friends are more approachable u could mayb hint at it and they might pass the message on to him...
    I'm not sure tho mayb it would be better to leave it and see what happens...i'm sure there are many other lovely people you could meet :)
  • his friends hate me and enjoy cousing me pain but it could never hurt to try. thanks.
  • um....just try what we all said...

give it a shot...

if not...there are plenty more fish in the sea!!
  • like i said, tried it all. and i know that theres other people, but i feel really bad. he came up too me when no one else would... i guess you just don't understand. its okay though, please pray for me that's what i really need right now.
  • your in my prayers...but make sure you pray aswell ;)
  • :-\maybe one day after church ask him can i talk to u and tell him wats wrong and stuff tell him ur sorry for wat u did and tell him im realy sorry and why u look upset when u see me and stuff or let one of ur friends talk to him or one of ur friends talk to one of his friends and hes friends may pass it on to him :-\ you know or maybe if u know his email i could do somthin but i dont think u do anyways i hope i helped :'(
  • i just like to start of with thanks guys for al the advice and prayers but like i said he refuses to talk to me and its almost impossible to send any messeges. what i need is some thing really creative, that's why i'm wondering if anyone has any ideas. ???