I'm really stuck.

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hey guys, it's like this. I have to choose what optional subjects I'm going to be doing at school next year. I put my option paper on the altar and abouna prayed the mass. But im still having second thoughts about whether to choose history or geography?! It sounds stupid, but im being serious.

THX guys ;).

Comments

• well base it on what u enjoy the most and which subjects you get the best results and ranks in...full stop!!
  • I certainly think, that if you put it on the Altar, than God will choose for you, you may even hear it through your mind, and thank God for this option, do not be afraid, for God shall be with you at all times!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • All I have to say, after reading MarMar's post is that, Leave it in God's hands, he will decide for you! The Lord be with you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • well..u made the rit discission and put the paper on the alter..the second step is WAIT till god gives u the rit answer!

GBU
    sandra
  • I think one of the priests at a church I go to thinks maybe its not always a good idea to put the paper on the altar...

• r u sure about that?

GBU
    sandra
  • Thanks guys for ur replies. I think I'll just leave it God. :) ;)
  • good idea ;)
  • u alredy did leave it to god from the biginig..didn't u put the paper on the alter?

GBU
    sandra
  • LOL :D ur right, i already did! 8) ;D :D ;) :) ;)
  • yeah, just leave it to God. he will choose what is best for you :)

but i LOVE geography ;)
  • yeah, me too. i have to decide by tomorrow and my dad keeps confusing me about what i should do....buisness or comp. tech as a carreer pathways......?? :o
  • lol... you two are very funny lol...

i would probably take comp. tech and french... lol...
  • "i feel that my matter is not important enough to go on the altar...
    "

If its important enough for you to worry about it then its important enough to go ? on the altar (if that helps in deciding?) and important enough to talk to God about.. am I right?
  • of COURSE it is important enough to go on the altar...
    there is no guidlines or criteria for what not to be put on the altar...

u need guidance...make it through the altar....

i think choosing subjects is really important...it can MAKE or break you!!
  • [quote author=why link=board=10;threadid=3153;start=15#msg48172 date=1140176404]
    of COURSE it is important enough to go on the altar...
    there is no guidlines or criteria for what not to be put on the altar...

u need guidance...make it through the altar....

i think choosing subjects is really important...it can MAKE or break you!!

There are guidlines for what should placed on the altar and chosen by a lot. Check the earlier post with about what H.G. Bishop Moussa has to say about this. Now if you just want to put a piece of paper or your application on the altar to ask God for guidance in making your decision that is always a good thing to do. However, we should only choose via a lot if the two choices are equal in every way.
  • oops sorry bout that
  • :D :D :D hey you guys, ive finally decided, on top of my core subjects, i am doing business studies, spanish and geography. :) ;) :D ;D ;) ;) :) ;)
  • YAY!!! ;D i chose buisness too. and i seriously wish that i could of chosen geography, but i didn't have it as my options. :( but i am happy that youwent for it!!! ;D
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=board=10;threadid=3153;start=15#msg48274 date=1140248914]
    :D :D :D hey you guys, ive finally decided, on top of my core subjects, i am doing business studies, spanish and geography. :) ;) :D ;D ;) ;) :) ;)

CONGRATULATIONS, I had a feeling the God will provide with the right choice, btw are you happy with that choice, are you happy that you finally made the right decision?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • congratz... hope you like and enjoy those subjects
  • thanks people, yes i am happy with those subjects, and if any of u r planning on choosing subjects, put it on the altar for God's blessing. God bless. :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;) :) 8) 8) 8) 8)