A great idea for you and your room

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hi
I made this word document a little while ago. It has 3 strips of pictures of coptic saints. When i made it i printed it off, stuck them togethor in one row on a long thin piece of black cardboard and then laminated it. Then i put it above the door in my room. My intention for it was so that whenever i pray and so on i can look at all those particular saints and ask for their support and so on.. Another reason for it was to encourage me to pray a bit more, yarni, say more short prayers when im in my room e.g. i might look at the picture of mari mina and say "mari mina please i really need your help with so and so..." Anyway i hope you all see the document, and perhaps you might also use the same idea. I hope you like it.. Ma salaama

Comments

• those are really nice pictures!!! n yes...in my house we have a whole CORNER in the house for all the saints...and a candle...and inscence....and everything else...lol

its really nice to pray in front of it aswell!!
  • Oh MY GOD!!! These are the sweetesst pictures ever. I really like the idea, but I need to find someone to laminate them for me... Thanks so much for the great idea. Who's the person on the last row from the left? Not St. Bishoy, but the one next to him.?
  • im glad you've liked them.. CopticChica21 the person next to st bishoy is st mary of egypt, and to the right of her is saint joseph. Rabana Maak :D