Apocalypse

edited February 2006 in Youth Corner
Salam brothers and sisters, my name is almasihi, which bury a huge responsibility for what I AM NOT WORTHY. Never less with gods help and your prayers I will carry on to use it.

I would like to discuss what you think about the end of the world!
Do you think that it is soon or a science fiction thing? Is it something we should be worried about as the apostle said “Live every day as it would be your last!”? How do you think is it going to be and what are the symbols for its coming? And would Jesus find every one of us awake waiting for him with a candle in his/her hand?

Comments

• NO ONE knows when its gonna be and its not science fiction, and yea we shud live everyday as it is out last day we shud be prepared for god to come to finally take us to live with him..and i really don't know much of the symbols of the second coming!

GBU
    sandra
  • Hi almashi, I'm sorry, but there has been 2 other threads about this, you might want to check them out, here is one and the other is made by the same author (Mina A.) and has great advice and will help you remember or know the signs of the end of the world! Sorry if you wanted to know on here!
    http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3076

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Hi guys,

I'm sorry I didn't know that you discussed it already!

I wanted just to say that it is not important when the end comes, but our personal end of the world we know could be at any time now in 1hour or next year! So when we prepare our self so as it could be today we would be ready for the messiah to come and take us. ;)

Glory be for God. Amen
  • That is true, it is said in the same threads many times :D!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Sorry godhelpme, but I have to disagree it will be one person, who will perform great wonders and put his self over everything that is called god!!!
    He could even tempt the holiest on earth if the time wasn't shortened by god! He will make war between all the nations and perform with the full power of Satan.
    We really should pray not be tempted in such a time. :-\

Glory for God. Amen!

• Another point is that the antichrist hasn't come yet!!!!!!!
    I know there are many wars now and that it looks very bad for mankind, but if we go back a few centuries in history we could see the same problems, catastrophes and many disease, which weren't curable at that time! The only difference is the globalisation i.e. we get to know what is happening around us and on earth at the near the time it happens. It cannot be the end now and coming of the antichrist be know because it is still too peaceful the cross is arisen every where we can talk about and spread the word of our Lord! This is different from the time of the antichrist he (note it’s a person) will be cruel brothers and sisters and will involve all the 4 ends of the earth hence the whole earth and all population!!! We still live in a great blessing!!!
    Glory to God, Amen!

• What our Saidna said is right but we should not forget that the chapters are written in tongues and so interpretable!! Hence their wont be an absolute definition!
    Another point is that when we read about the (not a) Antichrist we see that he is going to perform wonders and put his self over all what is called God, which would rather regard to one person than a whole religion i.e. a crowd of people!
    There will be a religion focusing on him because he says that he is God and the people starts to believe him and want to follow him out of fear or fascination, even the Jews.
  • God has a positive answer:

YOU SAY
    GOD SAYS!
    BIBLE VERSES

You say: "It's impossible"
    God says: All things! are possible
    (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"
    God says: I will give you rest
    (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
    God says: I love you