Which Church Official to contact?

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone would know who I could contact in Egypt concerning filing a complaint against a Coptic religious? Which church official(s) would be in charge of these matters?

The religious I want to file a complaint against is not in America, but, in Egypt just in case anyone was wondering. I can't go into details on the matter, so I apologize.

I have tried contacting both the Alexandria and Cairo offices of Baba Shenouda through the CopticPope.org website, but, the e-mail servers have not been working for the past few months. Everytime I have written to them I get a "Delivery Failure" message.

If anyone could give me another e-mail address that I could write to I would appreciate it greatly.

Sign In or Register to comment.