Here's a fun game to play for the New Year.

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Here's a fun game to play for the New Year.

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than 22 seconds you are phenomenal. I was told that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes. Give it a try!!

Let me know if you can do it for more than 15 second.

Just click on this site: http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

Comments

• Thanks Safaa, it was really fun game to play, but I only got 13 seconds so far, I'm hoping to see someone beat that!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • guess what guys I jsu got 18 WUHUUUUU realli go0od game.
  • omg this game is soooooooo fun and challengeing but i can't get passed 11 seconds. Thanks for the game Safaa!! Happy New Year!!!!! :D

Always,
    Angel from Heaven
  • [quote author=Justin_sydney link=board=11;threadid=2976;start=0#msg45066 date=1136085707]
    guess what guys I jsu got 18 WUHUUUUU realli go0od game.

Justin_Sydney,
    I got 18.093, well, hoping you can beat me also! Again, lol!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • first try i got less than half a second haha,
    second time i got 15,5 seconds huray ;D

habby new year btw ;)
  • All of you are doing much better than me, first time I just got 0.44 second !!!! I am much improving now, after many many trials I got......, I am ashamed to say!!!!!!!

Have a happy and a wonderfull year to all of my dear friends of tasbeha.
  • ow this game is a piece of cake, i got more than 19 seconds already :D
  • I am envying you, but of course not of sinful meaning!!!!
  • i got 19.14
    after a LOT of trys
  • So its not the sin of envy to want more than you got?
  • It is O.K. if for the fun of the game, you want to beat your fellow player.
  • I dont know if this game is okay to play... even though I played it..
    Maybe I shouldnt have.
  • mikeforjesus you have many comments about things, I would just like to say 2 words for you--Do Not Worry, God would like us to enjoy life, and this game has nothing wrong with it, it's perfectly fine!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • 3 words?
    How do you know if its okay to play the game?
  • mikeforjesus,
    I am sorry if the game or my reply to Hos Erof caused you to be upset, I apologise.

I feel that the game is so innocent, it is about coordination between the mind and the motor functions of the hand, and as I have stated before it is said that the pilots used it as a training tool.

I know Hos Erof, he has a big heart and a sense of humour too, I am sure he understood the word envy as a kind of a competition between the players who would achieve the best score.

I agree with Coptic Servent that it is O.K. to have fun, at the same time having the Spirit of discern to know right from wrong.

• dude... i promise to God that i got 45.937. HONEST

first i got 18.??? then i got 45.937
  • well my score certainly doesn't beat Johannes(John) but i got 33.14 seconds.....
  • WOW!!!!!!!!!! im just happy with my 18 sec.... :P
  • ok ok now im jumping for joy for my 21 sec!! :P
  • the first part is hard after a while it gets super easy
  • I think my problem is I just cant discern.. whats right and whats wrong sometimes .. but I should be able to shouldnt I? because I believe I have Gods Spirit in me and I have prayed for wisdom.
  • igot 1 min 2 seconds
  • [quote author=mikeforjesus link=board=11;threadid=2976;start=15#msg45359 date=1136599832]
    I think my problem is I just cant discern.. whats right and whats wrong sometimes .. but I should be able to shouldnt I? because I believe I have Gods Spirit in me and I have prayed for wisdom.

mikeforjesus,
    As Safaa said, "I feel that the game is so innocent, it is about coordination between the mind and the motor functions of the hand, and as I have stated before it is said that the pilots used it as a training tool." and that is correct, there are some games that are very bad, but other times you need to enjoy life, 1 question, "does this game have any bad thing to do with it" of course not, because as Safaa said, "it is about coordination between the mind and the motor functions of the hand" that's it, it can actually help you in the future as a gadget for any type of problem, like say you are the red square, but your fellow let's say enemies are coming forward to attack, but when you move your square it's like the Lord is helping you when you pray, isn't that what may help you in the future, ok, well, mikeforjesus, there are 2 ways you can play a game that is good, but if you feel that this game is bad, not saying it is, but you shouldn't play the game if your consious says "Mike, it's not right!" you shouldn't play it them!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I forgot to say, good job Mar!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=2976;start=0#msg45087 date=1136141195]
    [quote author=Justin_sydney link=board=11;threadid=2976;start=0#msg45066 date=1136085707]
    guess what guys I jsu got 18 WUHUUUUU realli go0od game.

Justin_Sydney,
    I got 18.093, well, hoping you can beat me also! Again, lol!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

Beat my other score, 18.953, and good job Johannes(John)!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i don't understand what makes you think it might be bad to play this game and we shouldnt

i got 166.something
  • heyy i cant make it past 18.531 seconds!! lol...
  • [quote author=a_deacon link=board=11;threadid=2976;start=15#msg45649 date=1137132464]
    i don't understand what makes you think it might be bad to play this game and we shouldnt

i got 166.something

OMG 166 seconds!!!..or maybe u typed it wrong 16.6 seconds!! if 166 second WELLLLL DONEEEE, if 16.6 seconds well done aswell
  • I also you'se to use O My God but now I think its sinful I think because its using Gods name in vain maybe I think..
    ask your FOC maybe.

• [quote author=why link=board=11;threadid=2976;start=15#msg45950 date=1137640983]
    [quote author=a_deacon link=board=11;threadid=2976;start=15#msg45649 date=1137132464]
    i don't understand what makes you think it might be bad to play this game and we shouldnt

i got 166.something

OMG 166 seconds!!!..or maybe u typed it wrong 16.6 seconds!! if 166 second WELLLLL DONEEEE, if 16.6 seconds well done aswell

Actually mikeforjesus, I don't think why was saying OMG-Oh My God literally, and I heard from my priest that if you are very happy or suprised or feel very accomplished, than it's fine to say OMG in the form of God, because God wants us to be happy, correct? of course, and if oyu are using OMG in a form of being mad like, if someone gossiped about you, and your friend heard that and told you an entirely different story, and you say OMG, than you are using God's name in vain, as properly said in Exodus when God gave Moses the 10 commandments, Hope I helped!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent