Harrasment, Violence, and Plagiarizing?

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
This is my question, I really would appreciate it, if you would cast your vote and tell me why, from my opinion I think it should be banned and we should pray to God!

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• It's sad. All of them are sad..
  • Can I know from more people please, or are you all mad at me?

Forever,
    Coptic Serven
  • UM ithpught there already was a law....it is sad...but in a way we all plagerise!! n we all verbally harras..n our heart is full of violence!!
  • its just sad and we should definitly pray to god!

GBU
    sandra
  • I think that the last one is especially horrible because you get to use someone's work and then you will get arrested, so why can't people just think about what they are doing becuase its really stupid to get arrested to getting a bad grade. I understand that bad grades are bad, but getting arrested is worse. Also, harrassment is disgusting and cruel. I think that it's really mean and sad. I agree that it IS sad and that by all means it shouldnt be allowed at any age. The last one i don't think is said because i would have to know a little bit more about the reason for the violence. If its like a national war its still bad, but maybe there is a really big reason. no matter what i hate all of them and they are really sad, as everyone said,
  • well, i think you really can't help all the crimes that are going on with harrasment and violence. couldn't that be rape also??? i am not sure but it seems that. and isn't there already a law about plagiarizing?? please correct me if i am wrong
  • you are correct... if you plagarize you could get arrested
  • yes but it like must be MAJOR plagerising...not just homework plagerising
  • yeah, but like in my school, (a high school) if you playgerize on homework you might get a zero on it, but if on a TEST you will get a detention, even a suspention. And the DSTP (Delaware State Testing Program) and we cheat, we will get it writen in our permenent record and get a zero on it (which is repeating the grade if not expelled). However i heard that in collage if you playgerize on ANYTHING then you will get kicked out. :o
  • wow thats really harsh..becasue plagerising can apply for the smallest of things...eg..ideas taken from certain things you saw...
  • that aint plagarising

plagirising is when you have a paper and you read a really good paper on the internet similar to your topic...you copy bits and pieces off it and dont quote it but say that it was ur work

thats plagirising
    and theyre are sever if not terrible punsihments, u know 'wh'y iin ur hsc if u plagarise, u might not b able 2 sit the exams and in uni, u get kicked out
  • actually mazza, you are correct and all about the internet thing, but in MY school plagiarizing can apply to anything. and i did mostly mean internet. why do you think if you copy someone else's work say during an exam or big test, you can get kicked out, suspended etc. (depending on school rules), because you are copying someone else's work. aka, playgerizing or cheating. i don't see a differance

Definition for plagiarizing : to present the ideas or words of another as on's own. (cheating for tests)
  • ok... if you plagarize a lot in college you could go to jail
  • [quote author=ServantOfJesus link=board=10;threadid=2961;start=0#msg44941 date=1135897252]
    It's sad. All of them are sad..

Yes, ServentOfJesus, I agree also, thank you for your comment!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent