Random sin?

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
i just dont n e one to take this personally but, i was just wondering what masterbation was, and if it is a sin.?

Comments

• Ask your FOC or your father.
  • i dont really wanna do that 4 a specific reason. i know this is the worst question on earth. but i neeed an answer
  • For sensitive questions like this, the best thing to do is not to get an answer from your peers. They may give you misinformation or mislead you. You need to ask this kind of question to someone who knows you spiritually and will give you the answer in a way that will guide you best. Also, there are many young children on this site. When I was a little older than you I had that question as well and I asked my FOC. He was very happy that I had gone to him instead of going to a friend and getting bad information. Also, do not fear that he will make judgments about you, just because you asked the question. We are bombarded by much more information at much younger ages than past generations. For this reason it is important to be able to get GOOD (GODLY) information so that you will not be taken astray. There is a reason why I advised you to ask your FOC or father. Believe me, this is good advice from an older brother.
  • hey wats ur screen name, i need to tyalk to u then

• I would have to advise against the dictionary.com idea. That is too impersonal and secular. You need a Christian answer that is directly tailored to you so as not to breed confusion. The southern diocese website presents a good short proof of why it is sinful. However, I suspect that this is insuficient for a young person, who is in need of many answers.
  • You are kind of young to be asking that question and that's surprising...but oh well...take kBibo8 advice...your abouna knows better...don't seek the answer outside the church.
  • yes thank u guys a lot, i have been wondering about this and if i didnt get an answer i would of been crazy by now. i want to tell my foc but i think he might not know wat it is, ( a little bit to egyptian) i really dont want to explain to him?

What do i do?
  • He must have heard of it before. If he has been serving in America for a few years he must have heard of it. Ask and you shall receive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just a little pet peeve (Don't mind me I am crazy) it is "would've" or "would have" not "would of". Sorry. You can ignore that if you want, I just couldn't stop myself.