Anba Nopher

edited December 2005 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hi. I have been looking around many churches and the internet for english books about Anba Nopher without any success. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has any information on where i would be able to purchase such books. Thank you for help.

Your Brother in Christ,
Mark

Comments

• OMG...do u know him? here i got an article about his life....give me feedbak about what u think and how you know him and if u now any churched of him!!!!

OMG OMG>..please reply!!!
  • ok mark r u there...im really anxious to know becasue for the last 2 years i have been serving in a church called amba Nufer (thats ow you spell his name) n i thought not many people know about him n that this was the only church in his name !!! please reply sooooooooooooooooooooon
  • Hey im not sure if ur in Australia or not

But there is a church after st Noufers name and st Barbara

in campbelltown, sydney australia

i will c what i can do to help u with ur request

• OMG have u heard of it!!! i go to that church!!!

im so happy that you have heard of it!!!! PLease pray for the church as it is still growing with the grace of our LORD....

Harrdyakka....do u go there or where did u hear of it???
  • yes i go there
  • kooooooool.....it is a mystery then!!
  • 'mystery'?
  • lol...i found out who it was...every one i cracked the case!!!
  • Hey check this site its simple but it does do

www.stnoufer.blogspot.com
  • WOW that really great to see the church blemish....
  • "blemish"? what do u mean?

oh and by the way i go there too!!!

small world!
  • oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll

i meant Flurish....thanks LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LMAO...