sabani hobek in english... text and recording...

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
a little help?

Can some1 find me the english translation to sabani hobek...

NOT ARABIC ENGLISH, I MEAN ENGLISH ENGLISH.. LIKE YOUR LOVE CAPTIVATED ME...
THATS THE BEGINNING OF THE REFRAIN....

the text and audio in english wud be much appreciated.. thanks

Comments

• Marmar, r u sure the song is called "sabani hobek" ?..(there is an arabic song called "yasoo3 ilghalee 3ala gabal 3alee" which has the words "sabani hobek"..the english version is "My precious Jesus"

im not sure if this is the song u r looking for or not, so sorry if i didnt help

R: My precious Jesus
    Has lifted me
    Up to the heights
    And granted my desires (2)

1. Your love has truly
    captured me, O Lord
    Your tender touch
    does melt my heart (2)

2.He told me fear not
    For we've arrived
    And theres no power
    to separate us (2)

3-Fulfill your promise
    and come again
    So that I'll see you
    And forget my sorrow (2)

• PrincessMary, I don't think this is the song that MarMar91 wants. Sabani Hobek is a Kiahk song about the Virgin Mary.
  • how do you say it? is there an audio for it?

GBU
  • do you mean this ;D ;D ;D:

REFRAIN: (said every three part)
    Your love embraced me: O pride of nations: Moses have seen you: Surprise and marvel: And the lamps are bright: With golden crosses: O Mary, Moses’ dome: O Aaron's censer.

I praise the Virgin: And explain and say: O, the origin: And the hidden Pearl: Through your Son, our Lady: Cause of salvation: We reached the goal: And you brought us joy.

Was truly Incarnate: From a Virgin girl: Crucified and died: For us at Golgotha: The fruit of my pledge: O, daughter of Zion: To love your Son: And proclaim and say.

Gabriel came: With tidings and sayings: You accepted his word: In calmness and wisdom: He dwelt by His Word: In strength and power: You became like heaven: O, daughter of Zion.

He saved Adam: After his sorrow: And has freed the world: We rejoice in you: He is glorified: And promised His Apostles: To save His people: From Satan's bondage.

Concerning you, David said: The King rejoiced in you: And took flesh from you: The Lord on His Throne: Myriads and thousands: Standing around the Throne: Ranks and orders: Saints and martyrs

Sorrow was taken away: And we're comforted: Through you O, Mary: The pride of the human race: Salome witnessed: That the Virgin gave birth: She believed and confirmed: The" mystery of mysteries.

Solomon your father: Praised in hymns and songs: And Jacob saw you: An upright ladder: The chiefs had proclaimed: O fruitful vine: You're a Virgin and a bride: As they prophesied.

Zephaniah proclaimed: That Jesus will appear: As rain and dew: While her Virginity is sealed: Eve caused Adam to stray: In tears he cried: Naked he was exiled: Without you they would not return

Your rank is up high: And great is your glory: The Lord honored you: O, Aaron's censer: Many praised you: You're the cause of all joy: You comfort everyone: Who's sorrowful and humble

My heart rejoice in you: O, Virgin Mary: Ask your Son Jesus: To protect me by His Might: Existent before the ages: Suffered and was crucified:He rose from His sleep: And the Disciples preached.

The righteous Apostles: And the four Evangelists: Preached in all nations: The tidings and rejoice: Glory is due to you: O, daughter of Joachim: You bore a great mystery: And gave birth to the Most High.

Moses and Daniel: Said many parables: And you fit all that: Mysteriously and more:You caused the world to shine: O, the pride of faith: All the creatures were free: Because of you, Mary

Gifts were offered in faith: To the King of kings: By the great Magi: Myrrh, gold and frankincense: They worshipped the born King: The Lord of lords: And Herod was terrified: And his soldiers marveled.

Do not forsake at that time: A poor and humble sinner: Your plead on Judgment Day: And for all the Christians: We ask of Him forgiveness: Faith and repentance: To be in calmness: We the believers

(this is the text we use in the church of St. Mark Jersey CIty, NJ. Other churchs use different text)
  • sorry marmar

at least i know the words for two hymns now and plz does any1 know where i can get the audio for them??

GBU all
  • cheers :) thst's so great i LUV hymns :D