Ministering

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
I was wondering if we should or should not minister to other people?

Because sometimes when you are trying to bring people to Christ, people from Church keep saying 'oh ur too young or whatever' so what r ur thoughts??

Pray 4 me

Defender!!

Comments

• actions speak louder than words.
    so does prayer. lol.
    i believe that everybody ministers in their own unique way. hope this helps.
  • Thanks! More thoughts are very welcome!

Defender!
  • WWJD?
    or, what IS Jesus doing?
    you should always preach the word of God because that's what he says...
  • I think it's
    [move]What Would Jesus Do[/move]

lol, Ok, here's how it is, I try preaching the word of God but my FoC thinks I'm making myself a leader and my friends think I'm too young, so It's kinda hard!!!

Defender!
  • how old are u?
    i think the fear is if u dont know ur own religon well enough, which most of us dont, u may be decieved by ppl that question u and begin to question God... big mistake!
  • what diffrence does it make, God called samuel when he was only like 5 years old...

Please consider that...

Defender!
  • random quote
    "preach always and when necessary, use words."
  • That quote is very good, even though sometimes u feel it is impossible to convince ppl with ur actions!!!

Defender!
  • hay
    well i dont find anything wrong with it like at school the teacher was saying bad stuff about our religion and my FOC said i cant answer him back and i have to sit there umm no i answered back but thats not the point they always say no like if there is a chance to do it DO IT!! no hesitations o n u have to know what you r talking about o and support it from the Bible 2

GBU and show u the right way and decison
    FROG