ÇÞæì ãæÞÚ ÕæÑ ÞÈØì

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Êã ÊÛíÑ ÇÓã ÇáãæÞÚ Çáì
www.coptic-album.com
ÚÇæÒ ÑÇÆíßã Ýì ÇáãæÞÚ ÈÕÑÇÍÉ
ÈÇì ÈÇì

Comments

• okay...hey all i am new here and i am not egyptian but i was interested about knowing everything about egyptians and coptic so my friend told me about this site and i think its great!!but about the topic i am really trying my best to say some words but not as far i can read!!
    pray for me
    GBU

• Welcome Ryan....God bless you too

What is it you need to know?

In HIS Name,

RFZ
  • welcome Ryan, what religion are you?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • alright ryan,
    i see 2 of us have already welcomed you, so here goes your third welcome....WELCOME, RYAN!!!
    i'm new on here as well and i see what you mean about being able to write as much as you can read :D
    How much do you know about the Coptic Church already?
    May be this site will help give you some answers: www.suscopts.org
    As you can see, we are all here ready to answer questions as much as we know, so just ask ;D

(I hope this tells you something about egyptains already...we're very welcoming!)
  • Welcome copticma,
    Hope you enjoy your time here!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • welcome ryan and that topic says its the biggest site of coptic pics and the site is www.coptic-album.com
    and also he wants our opinion(honestly)about the site!
    and WELCOME copticma and i hope both of u guys have a nice time and hope to hear from u soon!!!

GBU
    sandra
  • thanx for welcoming me, but i already feel welcome to find so many involved copts!!
    anyway, i tried going on that site, but some reason i'm not able to access it, but i saw pictures y'all posted from there under a different topic.
  • i tried going on that site, but some reason i'm not able to access it,

well basicaly u will find some pics from that website on here!!
    GBU
    sandra
  • ÕæÑ áÚíÏ ÇáãíáÇÏ
    æÎáÝíÇÊ ÑÇÆÚÉ ÌÏíÏÉ Êã ÇÖÇÝÊåÇ
  • Coptic Themes for mobile add now for free to members only on web site
    enjoy ;D