Questions Thread.

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
You all now how this works. Ill ask a question, whoever answers it gets to ask a question.
Keep answering questions. Please keep the questions short answer.

Please: only those who correctly answers questions can ask new ones.

OK. First Question

Who is the first priest?

Comments

• moses brother haroon "arabic" cant spell aron
  • Yes, Aaron.
    Now you ask a question.
  • ;D ;D ;D ;Dok who was the first person to see jesus ;D ;D ;D ;D lol i love this question
  • srry wrong :-[
  • wasnt it St. Mary Magdalene?
  • wait, did you mean when he was born or after he rose?

because u just said who was the first person to see him, nothing else...
  • I suppose Joseph saw Jesus first, since saint Mary was preoccuppied with giving birth...?
  • i heard that when God would walk and speak with Adam in the garden of Eden, that was actually Jesus?
  • [quote author=doit4Jesus link=board=13;threadid=2734;start=0#msg42793 date=1132358660]
    i heard that when God would walk and speak with Adam in the garden of Eden, that was actually Jesus?

omg...i never heard that before!!
    how did u know that...r u sure?
    GBU
    sandra
  • I remember it being discussed in bible study, i think it relates to John 1:18 "No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him".
    I think the significance is that Jesus walked with adam and eve in the begining of time and he walks with us still in revelation 14:1, so he is with us from begining to end.
    That's what i understood, maybe somedoby else could help?
  • :o I AM LOST :o
    can someone plz explain?
    GBU
    sandra
  • dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

indeed the definition of the visual aspect of God IS Christ, as stated earlier, no living person has seen God THE FATHER.

There are SYMBOLS of God the Father, like the voice from heaven at the baptism of Christ by John, and the 3 Angels that appeared to Abram in the old testament.

But, they were representations.

With Adam, this was once again a REPRESENTATION, and note that Adam says "I heard your voice" suggesting that he did NOT see anything, but heard the voice of God.

But then we can argue that Jesus is the Logos, that is "The Word", so its all symbolic and deeply theological, indicating that They are indeed "three in one and one in three, the trinity".

Sorry if i have confused anyone

YBIC
    mg
  • Elijah and Annok saw God (I think God the Father) in the Old Testament when they went to Heaven.

Annok ---> Akh-nookh in arabic for arabic speakers.

• i am quite sure that neight enoch (akhnoukh) or elijah saw God the Father, because it is clearly stated that no man has seen God the father and lived.

yes, they were both taken up to heaven, but that does not mean they have seen God the Father.

I dont remember the exact wording of the passage, but it could have been once again a representation.
  • bigmak r u there .....do u have any insight on this or maybe a hint ;D ???
  • why no-one is answering here!!! I NEEEED TO knoww

and y can no1 see God the Father?

if becoz of sinning, Adam was without sin at first in the garden of Eden rit?

YBIC
    mg

what's that YBIC mg?
  • Nobody can see God the Father due to his divinity. When the son, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, he covered his divinity using his body. If the body did not cover his divinity, the world would have been destroyed. Even Moses when he went to take the commandments from God came down with his face full of light. God the Father however, is only spirit. There is nothing holding his divinity.
  • thnx for ur replies guys

im just taking a guess, but YBIC might stand for Your Brother In Christ... i think thats it..

yup yup i think that's rit n he neva wrote to confirm cos he's a tohfa ;D
  • lol well then 'mg' can join the club consisting of myself and 'why' lol we r all tohfas lol join the club bro :P

+FROG+
  • [quote author=StVictor link=board=13;threadid=2734;start=0#msg42774 date=1132352343]
    I suppose Joseph saw Jesus first, since saint Mary was preoccuppied with giving birth...?

and why not saloma.....she probably have seen our lord jesus before Joseph..... ;)
  • [quote author=shnoda link=board=13;threadid=2734;start=15#msg58902 date=1155283904]
    [quote author=StVictor link=board=13;threadid=2734;start=0#msg42774 date=1132352343]
    I suppose Joseph saw Jesus first, since saint Mary was preoccuppied with giving birth...?

and why not saloma.....she probably have seen our lord jesus before Joseph..... ;)

well, i don't think it matters who saw him first but it does matter that he was in fact born and incarnate for ouor salvation, rit, :D.
  • u r right mina but we still have a game to play and i want to ask alot of questions so i need to find the right answer...... ;)
  • i am quite sure that neight enoch (akhnoukh) or elijah saw God the Father, because it is clearly stated that no man has seen God the father and lived.

yes, they were both taken up to heaven, but that does not mean they have seen God the Father.

I dont remember the exact wording of the passage, but it could have been once again a representation.

some of you said that no-one sees God the Father and lives, so did anyone see God the Father and died then?

and why not saloma

no1 said what was the Question really, after Jesus resurrected or when he was born and about saloma, who was she really? has she been mentioned in the bible any where?

• ok ok im confused lol but ill ask a question anyway... umm..... OH YEA... this one might be a lil hard if you dont look it up... Name all the 12 disiples after Judas...
  • they r :
    Simon - Andrew his brother - James the son of Zebedee - John his brother - Philip - Bartholomew - Thomas - Matthew the publican - James the son of Alphaeus - Lebbaeus - Simon the Canaanite - Matthias

:)
    now it is my tern to ask,
    which is the verse that our lord jesus said and was not written inthe 4 books of Matthew , Mark , Luke and john ?
    and where was it mentioned ?
  • shnoda, the verse is 2 Corinthians 12:9 My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness,"
  • well Christ4Life,
    u r right :D
    but this was said after Ascension.i meant a verse said while he was on earth and that`s what make the question difficult as i wasn`t mentioned in the 4 books ... so if u want to ask a question go on,or try another answer ;)
  • No its ok... I want to wait and see what the answer is...
  • here is the answer of the question.
    it is found in ( acts 20:35 )
    "I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said,[glow=red,2,300] It is more blessed to give than to receive."[/glow]