Sunday School Lesson

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I'm making a Sunday School lesson about "Feelings" and the "feelings" that I'm referring to is when you name-call, so I need your help this is what I'm planning to teach about and all the information here I'll try to include in my lesson:
Do you really know how the others feel the pain and pressure you put on them while they get sweared and name called?
Of course not, because we're to busy making fun of them, than being caring and thoughtful!
-Here I have 2 examples,
*1st example*-(doll) lets pretend this is a human being and alone with it there is a bully picking on her, and swearing at her, and name-calling
*2nd example*-(real human) take (this person for an example) for an example, if (this person) we're to make fun of her what would she do?
She should ignore him, and just remember God said, "Forgive and Forget"
Here is a project that we will be doing this week, until next sunday:
-It is a self-esteem project, what we do is everyday someone makes fun of you or someone encourages you about anything, you either higher it or lower the stick and on sunday you will record your last time, and either tape it there or write next to it where you are, and in the middle means you are not feel way way high and way way low, your just inbetween, so you feel ok, and if you don't want to bring it to school with you, right after one class is over have a sheet of paper and right down where you are or write down if your self-esteem is higher or lower or regular!
Ok, now let's list what some of the things that could happen if someone keeps making fun of the same person until they give up and do something about it:
-they could either have anger-management and lose control
-they could commit crime or do something that involves violence
-they could just ignore them, and stick up for themselves! **BEST IDEA BTW**
Now, Please help me organize this lesson or add more, please so it can be well-done! Please and Thank you!

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• First, you cannot complete this lesson without the famous "turn the other cheek" rule.

Second, tell your class to pray for those who persecute them.

Third, if they are being persecuted for their religious belief, tell them to never deny your religion (for it is your most precious tool in life), do not hesitate to practise your religion freely (to state that "I am Coptic Orthodox Christian," and to act Christian by behaviour), and to be happy to be persecuted for Christ your God.

And Lest we forget the Beatitude: Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake; for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
  • Thank you so much StVictor, I will remember to tell them to turn the other cheek, and we are going to read lots of verses in the Holy Bible! Any other advice would be very much appreciated!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I have 1 quick question not regarding this topic, but i would like it answered.
    What will it take for my rank to be above the "Newbie" level
  • I think when you have above 50 posts you can be a junior member!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • yup, when you reach 51 posts you are a junior member, 101 posts to become a full member...
  • Please help I'm writing down at the moment the preparations for the lesson, and I need your help and if you don't mind StVictor can I use that verse! I know the Beatitudes, but I was wondering just incase, thank you all, but please help me!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Thankfully,
    I presented my Sunday School lesson on the 20th of November, thank you for all your help, and please I would like to have more information, on enshalah my next lesson, Thank you Oh Lord!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent