what do u think of people wearing black....

edited October 2005 in Random Issues
for 40 days or more after a funeral, n mourning oo much for soomeone who has gone to Christ?
i wont give u my opinion cuz i wanna hear from u guys..

not what u think of te people, cuz thats judging, what do u think of doing that in general..

Comments

• well it's to do with how strong ppl r!

think about IF it was like '1 of ur PARENTS' no 1 probably know how it feels when it get to that and also when it get 2 death no 1 can behave as normal "everything change" hhhhmmmm.

not all ppl can take it in u know!

but i sometimes feel that if 1 of my family members die i'll die with him, really but other times i feel like 'wat if my sister die? am i gonna even cry or be upset?' it all change when it get 2 'the action itself'

i don't really hv that much experiance, so, yea, that's wat i think!!
  • emmm it differs i think :-[
  • i think it depends how you feel on the inside... like how u feel about the person that died...
  • im more to the how ur dealing with their death... like if ur happy their united with all the Christ and all the saints up there, wearing black kinda brings u down, and it shows ur sad about that person, not happy for them... but if u still cant get that feeling of sorrow in your heart, than i guess you could wear black...
  • I don't think it's right..I mean, it may not be wrong but I think it's better not to do such..If your friend had passed away and gone to heaven, however much you should be hurt, your joy should be greater..for what greater joy is there than having a friend in heaven? People often tend to be quite earthly about death because this person is no longer with you..but that's not true..they continue to be with you and even more now..they're with you in spirit rather than the corrupt body..they're now capable of raising you up from the corrupt body since they have left it. Are these things to mourn for? Is this worthy of depression and earthly expressions of it? I think not... If we looked to the heavenly, this would be a difficult time, yet a time of great cheer. Should it offend us to gain a closer intercessor? Never.
  • u know like colors of wat u wear is physical and NOT Always to do with how u do spirituallly feel so if u r sad it's inside u and if u r happy happiness is also inside u so let's just discribe it as only a 'tradition' i think