hymn

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hey everyone..
does anyone know where i can get the hymn "generation following others" which is "agyal wara agyal" in arabic.. i want both.. arabic and english one.. where can i get that???

GB :-* ;)
C.A.P.

Comments

• is that a hynm or a song?
    GBU
  • its a hymn.. any help ppl?

C.A.P.
  • is that the song for "alhelm almasihi."," The Christan Dream"?
  • it might be... kinda sounds da same as what im looking for.. u know where i can get da english and arabic hymns of it from?

C.A.P.
  • [quote author=C.A.P. link=board=13;threadid=2577;start=0#msg39890 date=1128371425]
    hey everyone..
    does anyone know where i can get the hymn "generation following others" which is "agyal wara agyal" in arabic.. i want both.. arabic and english one.. where can i get that???

GB :-* ;)
    C.A.P.

that's definetly an arabic song...it's not a hymn at all not even a spiritual song...and there is no english version for it...it's called "el 7elm el 3araby" or "The Arabic dream"...and it starts with agyal wara agyal hat3eesh 3ala 7elmna....i never heard a spiritual song that starts the same.
  • hehe Marianne87 i know which one ur talkin about but their is a hymn one.. i reemember we presented it in church b4.. in arabic and in english.. anyone know what im talkin about??

C.A.P.
  • lol...my bad...it would be intersting to hear the christian version of it thou...lol...