hail to you Mary

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hi

does any1 has the text for this hymn please?

Comments

• Hail To Mary
    1-    
    Hail to Mary, Mother of God
    Everywhere you see the sun
    Glorify her, Magnify her
    Put her always in your heart

2-    

She has born unto us
    The savior of the world
    He came and saved our souls
    And forgave us our sins

3-    
    She's the Lady and the Virgin
    Our Queen in heaven
    She's above the Cherubim
    And Praised by the Seraphim

4-    
    She is famous and well known
    As the best shelter to rest
    Try her and you'll find that
    For your help She's always there

5- Please O Mary, pray for us
    And the sinners to return
    Teach us and guide all of us
    For you are the faithful Saint

Am I allowed to say which site its from?

though I have personal problems with some of the words like for 4 God is really the best shelter and we come to God for sins to be forgiven only I thought maybe intercessions from saints if its not to do with sin and salvation... like say passing an exam.. but still God is glad to hear His children thats what I feel..

• There are 2 English translations. One is everywhere you see the sun and the other is from sunrise to sunset.
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=13;threadid=2567;start=0#msg39833 date=1128276396]
    i thought it was from sunrise to sunset...

i'm pretty sure it is that...

I thought it was sunrise to sunset also, I never knew that there was 2 english translation
  • me too...i never knew there was an english translation...what is it?does anyone have it??
  • in arabic it's

'men masharek al shams wa ela ma3arebha'

i don't really no but did u know that Catholics believe that st Mary was born without adam's sin?
  • i don't really no but did u know that Catholics believe that st Mary was born without adam's sin?

yup...tht's just one of the wrong things that they believe in which is definetly wrong because no one is born without a sin exept for Jesus Christ
  • is it wrong to attend a catholic mass?
  • Well, I don't think it's a big deal as long as it's once and you don't take communion there.
  • like is that communion there the body and blood of Christ?
  • well it's just that if you take communion there you kinda agree with everything they believe....and as Copts we don't.
  • If there is no agreemenet in believes between us and another church, then u shouldn't by ANY MEAN take their communion. I am not sure any of us here can answer ur question if it's the body and blood of Jesus Christ or not...because no one really knows...exept for people who studied that and know the exact believes of the catholic church....and there aren't really a lot of people on this site who have tht knowledge...so asking an abouna would be the best thing to do
  • does any1 have the hymn that goes 'hail to you mary the beautiful dove'

i need the text so plz if any1 hsgot it?
  • Hail Mary,
    the most beautiful dove,
    which carried the word of God for us;
    we greet you with the Archangel Gabriel saying:
    Hail Mary, full of grace,
    the Lord is with you.
    Hail, O Virgin, the glory of our race;
    you have born Emmanuel for us.
    We pray that you will remember us
    before the Lord Jesus Christ,
    that He will forgive us our sins. Amen.

is it this 1 or is this or neither 1?

Hail to you Mary, the beautiful dove, who gave birth to, God the Word for us.

You are the flower, of incense, that has blossomed, from the root of Jesse.

The rod of Aaron, which blossomed, without planting or watering, is a symbol of you.

O who gave birth to Christ, our True God, without the seed of man, and remained a virgin.