Fill in the blank

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
what do you guys think of having a Fill in the blank competition about verses from the bible?

Comments

• If you would like to start the Fill in the blank activity please say so!

Just a little hint, for the people who don't remember or know what Fill in the blank means:
    "Not ____ goes into the _____ defiles a man, ___ what comes out of the mouth; ____ defiles _ ___."
  • Ok, I waited for you start, but I guess you were waiting for us, lol...ok why not.
  • well...christ4life i think coptic servant was just giving an example...so what is the first one?
  • i know that was an example... so lets try this
  • well...that sounds interesting! ;)
    lets start! :D
  • ok...thank you Christ4Life and SandraHanna

well, here is this one it's the same one as the example!

"Not ____ goes into the _____ defiles a man, ___ what comes out of the mouth; ____ defiles _ ___."
  • ok

Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a man
  • thats not fair...give me another1!
  • "But _____ all, my ________, do not _____, either by ______ or by _____ or with any other ____. But let your ___ be ___ and your __ be __ lest, you ____ into _________" (_____ 5:__)
  • (_____ 5:__)

hey i think u should've put the name of the book not 5! :-\

i'm not gonna look in all chapter 5s in the bible lol plz!

btw it's a nice idea! :D
  • "But _____ all, my BRETHREN, do not SWEAR, either by HEAVEN or by EARTH or with any other THING. But let your YES be YES and your NO be NO lest, you FALL into CONDEMNATION"
  • wow how did ya get that!!! :o ???
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=0#msg39254 date=1127569783]

(_____ 5:__)

hey i think u should've put the name of the book not 5! :-\

i'm not gonna look in all chapter 5s in the bible lol plz!

btw it's a nice idea! :D

See mnc_hnn you need to be competitive, I have that verse highlighted in my bible for memory, it's very awesome verse, and good job PrincessMary and thank you for the compliment on the idea mnc_hnn, it's a very simple verse, and it's a beautiful one too!
  • "The ____ will be with ____ and will give ___ to a son, and they will call him _____"which means, "___ with us." Matthew _:__
  • The VIRGIN will be with CHILD and will give BIRTH to a son, and they will call him EMMANUEL"which means, "GOD with us." Matthew _:__
    sorry im really bad with references i know like very few, its hard to memorize numbers
  • Its ok that was just to tell which book it was in, you were right. ;)
  • Sorry no...If you need the answer just say so...but if you want to take a shot at it, go right ahead, and Christ4Life good try!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=15#msg39459 date=1127775445]
    Sorry no...If you need the answer just say so...but if you want to take a shot at it, go right ahead, and Christ4Life good try!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

Huh? What do you mean?
  • What do I mean by what...ok it's James 5:__, I'm sorry I should have put in the book and the chapter!
  • omg, i am soo bad at thses,, dont get the rong i dea i mean like not cause i dont read the bible its cause i just am really bad, we should have a word search and crossword puzzles, if some1 wants to give me like a bunch of wordz i could create it.
  • actually there's another thread on word searches...
  • ooh ooops where is i wanna check it out
    dave
  • well you could just scroll down and you'll find it, but here's the link to it...

http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=2490
  • guys what was the last question again...i keep in reading the posts and i get lost...what was the question?
  • i got confused i don't know now where's the questions or the answers!!!
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=0#msg39238 date=1127511093]
    "But _____ all, my ________, do not _____, either by ______ or by _____ or with any other ____. But let your ___ be ___ and your __ be __ lest, you ____ into _________" (James 5:__)

[quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=15#msg39464 date=1127776711]
    What do I mean by what...ok it's James 5:__, I'm sorry I should have put in the book and the chapter!
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=0#msg39424 date=1127754568]
    "The ____ will be with ____ and will give ___ to a son, and they will call him _____"which means, "___ with us." Matthew _:__

No, this was the last question, but it has been answered.

We need more people!
  • "The holy spirit will be with ____ and will give ___ to a son, and they will call him Emanual"which means, "God is with us." Matthew _:__

that's all wat i know
    pardon me but i'm toooo lazy to look 4 it in the bible!
  • Ok, we have been struggling on one fill in the blank verse, so here it is:

"But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath. But let your yes be yes and your no be no lest, you fall into jugdement" (James 5:12)
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=2489;start=15#msg39584 date=1127930151]
    "The holy spirit will be with ____ and will give ___ to a son, and they will call him Emanual"which means, "God is with us." Matthew _:__

that's all wat i know
    pardon me but i'm toooo lazy to look 4 it in the bible!

Sorry mnc its "the Virgin will be child" But PrincessMary already answered it!