ana mashee mashee

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hello,
I need to find the lyrics to ana mashee mashee! Thank you all! If you find it please send it to me...very much appreciated!

Comments

• i havent heard that song before...do you know some more words from it..ana mashee mashee ma3 yasoo3??? or not cause theres another song called "ana mashee we noorak odamee" i have the lyrics for that 1..or do u mean the song "ana masyhee masyhee" i am christian christian? which song
  • ana mashee mashee we something something...thank you anyways
  • ana masyhee masyhee we saleebo da2oo fe edeya?
  • yep that's it...thank you but do you know the rest?

[coptic]God Bless![/coptic]
  • uhh no i dont remember the rest but i do have it in some childrens song book, at home...but im not home at the moment, i will type it for you at night....if no 1 else knows it or types it by then
  • ok...thank you tons...it's a beautiful song!
  • sorry i dont have the lyrics for it :(....all i know is the first part:
    ana masyhee masyhee we saleebee da2ooo fe edeya
    we howa fe albee fe albee a3iz min 3eneya
  • that's ok...thanks for you help though!
  • yeah if u mean ana maseehy maseehy:

ana massehy maseehy we saleeby da2oo fi edaya
    we howa fe alby fi alby azz men enaya!

thats all i can remember rit now if i remembered the rest i well try to get for ya as soon as possible!!
  • thank you so much SandraHanna I appreciate it, but I really want to learn it, and I'm sorry I should have said something sooner than 5 days after!
  • I know this post is very old....and sorry 4 answering really late but i found the text for the song if u still want it

Ana masyhee masyhee
    we salybee da2oo fe edeya
    we howa fe albee fe albee
    a3iz min 3eneya

A2ool el aab we eydee
    Fo2 rasee da habybee
    Rabee yasoo3 fe el sama
    we howa a3iz nasybee

A2ool el ibn we eydee
    Fo2 batnee da habybee
    Nezil fe batn el 3adra
    3alashan 3ala el ard yegee

A2ool el roh el kodos
    we edeya beyn aktafee
    da roh el rab feena
    yer3ana we ye2aweena
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH PrincessMary, that is so awesome, very appreciated, but just one more thing, what does the 2 and 3 mean, I always forget, if it's not too much to ask?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • u r welcome :), im sorry i forgot to write what they mean
    3 = arabic letter "3ein" in words like 3arabeya (car), 3agala (bike), 3aroosa (doll)
    2=the arabic letter "hamza" , which sounds like an a that is cut off, in words like taree2 (way), A2ool= say....im sorry to use them i guess they are somewhat confusing i will try to use an apostrophe instead if thats easier to understand ex: a'ool, fo' ?
  • It's alright, thank you though, I deeply appreciate it!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • It's alright, I'm glad I did bring it up! :D

Forever,
    Coptic Servent