DOUBT

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
did anybody have a doubt about their face... u heard about so many religions that are made up... what makes anybody so sure this one is not?!? this question just popped in my head..

What do u do to get his doubt out of ur head?

Comments

• it happened to me too lol its just a phase
    i started to think we're so sure we are the right faith but so is every other shmo out there worshipping cows (excuse my language)
    faith and prayer are ur answer! keep urself occupied with school and church and sports and everything else u do, and it'll work its way away from you
    abouna once said to me "god is very fast in asnwering spiritual requests, all u have to do is ask"
  • well... how old are you?
  • sorry just saw your profile... you are 16 so go and do the research.... study all the religions... you will know you are in the perfect religion.... ask many questions... it might get people mad... but dont worry... I went through it... I studied I visited... I did a lot... but God will, and is taking care...

but dont do too much researching... also do some researching about your own church while doing so.
  • [quote author=socoolbishoy link=board=1;threadid=2477;start=0#msg38644 date=1126811445]
    I went through it... I studied I visited... I did a lot... but God will, and is taking care...

I like that!