This is awesome!!

2»

Comments

• and it also says Forgive and Forget

forgive me guys i am sorry....i didn't mean to be mean! :-\ :-[
  • haha no we all make mistakes but im jus sayin that wen we quote the Bible to b a little carefuul... lol no harm done.. im sorry, i didnt mean to sound mean .. lol
  • okay....... :D
  • Sorry again...I shouldn't judge people, and people shouldn't judge...please care that I would not like people to judge me, but thank you CopticChic for correcting me...and I'm sorry to Sandra...that if you got the wrong message from me! But great thread!
  • ieven though i do disagree with sadats decision to jail his holiness .. i must say .. instead of sadat dieing .. i would have liked to see him converted .. i will not smile at another mans death ...

second .. i cant beleive you TITLED YOUR THREAD " THIS IS AWESOME " ... are your serious ? .. someones death is awesome ? ...

better check yourself
  • Well what do you mean by that?
  • i cant beleive the title of this thread .. saying its awesome someone died .. yes i disagree how sadat jailed our church leaders but instead of his death i would have preferred his conversion to christianity ..
    but i cant sit here and smile how u guys are proud he died without his discovering of christ .. u should be ashamed of yourself to allow the title to remain " THIS IS AWESOME " ...

OR AM I WRONG ?

• My dearest brothers and sisters:

I hope you can lend an ear to your conservative brother in Egypt (no pun intended people)...:D

Anyways....the final year stated is correct...and another thing...about the last thread...look....Sadat, when we was a young officer, took refuge in monastaries and worked as a stone-cutter there (read the accurate history books)....all he recieved was compassion from them.....all right?

As stated before, God gives everybody his/her loving but FAIR judgement (God help us the sinful!)....the guy expertly knew the church and its compassion and its love....'cuz he recieved so much of it....

It's not me to judge, but I think God knew that "That's it...he crossed the red line." Think about it....the guy already the coptic church very well.....and then he does those jailings and actually cusses Pope Shenouda in a pathetic manner....it's not me to judge...but I think he crossed the red line....

You think that he could've converted? Well....according to what happened and God's will...NO....the guy actually resisted God vehemently for a feeling of his personal and national security....and nobody, NOBODY, stops in front of God....the all-loving, yes, but the all fair....

May He bless us all, and have mercy on us, and let's all pray that we all be not like Sadat who vehemently and knowingly opposed God....

In HIS Name

Rami