Father why have u forsaken me

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
[pre][glow=red,2,300]Father why have u forsaken me[/glow][/pre]

Comments

• yes sometimes I feel like God has foresaken me... can anyone tell me something I can do... I am in so much pain... and I feel God keeps leaving me....
  • I mean emotional pain...
  • May God be with you, help you, bless you, guide you, protect you, and lead you away from all temptation of the devil.
  • I dont think you guys realize how bold of a statement that is..."Father, why have you forsaken me"...that's what JESUS said when he was on the cross, being crucified..for OUR sins. He was accused unfairly and condemned to death. Now it is JESUS who has the right to ask "Father, why have u forsaken me"...but we have no right. Of course God may seem far away at times, but never has he forsaken you.

Think of it that way.
  • "i have set the lord always before me; because he is at my right hand i shall not be moved."
    psalm 16:8

"For i am certain that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come can seperate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our lord."
    Romans 8:38-39

"For in the time of trouble he will hide me in his pavilion; in the secret place of his tabernacle he shall hide me; he shall set me high upon a rock"
    psalm 27:6

[move]HOPE[/move]
  • i think its just u goin further and further away from god not god forsaken u plus god said hes lways there for us and that mean ur faith is weakining so strenghtin it by readin the bible that wat i do somtime even go to abouna u should pick the older one if u have an option and ask him question he sooth ur heart by the love of god and gods wordss
  • marmar gets my point...I meant to say how fair is it to say father why have you forsaken me when he right there besides you. jesus got crusified( misspelled) and died for us, he didnt have to do that. He could've just forget about us and have us go to hell. But instead he gave us a chance to repent and confess and to go to heaven. Understand he jesus dodnt have to die for us
  • i think we shood say remember me o lord when u come into your kingdom.

jesus said father why have u forsaken me because he was falsly acused.

---chipsy
  • To: Bigmak, ------I cant email him cause he wont write back for a reason

PLEASE DONT READ, THIS IS FOR BIGMAK

hey bigmak and forgive me for cussing at you
  • lol, me 2... and yea there is a psalm that starts with Father why have you forsaken me.
  • socoolbishoy, I really don't think you should think God is leaving you at any point because he is always there for you, you might not feel his presence but he's always there, and Iam one of those people who believes that everything happens for a reason and most of the times we don't really see those reasons but you just have to have strong faith in God and what he has planned for your life.....of course I don't know what you're going through as far as your emotional problems go but I was going through some rough times lately and prayers really helped me and talking to someone close to you like a friend or parent or priest would probably help too, I also tried to keep myself busy with school, work, friends, church just so I wouldn't have so much free time to think and actually overthink what I was going through....I hope I helped :-) and keep smiling.
  • ya god is always thee for u in the sunshine cloudy foggy in anywhere in a volcano in the ocean hes right besides u waitin for u to take his hand in to ur hand so u oulds walk right and not fall or trip over anything
  • ;D I was gonna say kinda of wat they said
  • What ever happens happens for the better or for the good of u.. God thinks about the future and thinks abou thow these things will effect u in the future.. like it is said"Every cloud has a silver lining" every bad thing has something good about it.. everytime i think about that i feel better..
  • I found the actual verse I think no one has actually said it,
    "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, E' loi, E' loi, la ma' sa baci'-tha-ni? which is translated, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" (Mark 15:34)