HG Bishop Youannes Sermons

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hey, does nEone know where i can find lectures/sermons for
HG Bishop Youannes ? please let me know. thanks a lot in advance

Comments

• I'VE NO IDEA ABOUT H.G Bishop Youannas?!!!
    who is he?
  • HG Bishop Yoannes is a general Bishaop and HH Pope Shenouda's Secretary. His Grace accompanied HH Pope Shenouda when he was here in the United States in May as well as His Holiness's summer visit. He is sooooooooo great and the sweetest thing in the world. He is absolutly wonderful. They left yesterday and i really miss them..and i really want to know where i can find His sermons because the sermons are wonderful! so if neone knows, please let me know
  • i'll try an look 4 any....i think i've seen 'em somewhere!!!!
  • yah, u probably have. heres a link to his picture http://www.theholysynod.copticpope.org/m060.htm

thanks a lot for offering to look for the sermons. :)
  • anyone find anything ???
  • i always knew i loved u marmar ! lol
    thank u soooo much !!!
  • omg, i cried wen anba youannes was sain byee to me , cuz he was bein all sentimental nd like i miss him oh so much

nd anba Abakir too, like idk cuz every morning we had liturgy nd after liturgy we saw them EVERYDAY so that just makes me miss them so much more then i would have.. nd yah so i have anba youannes'sliturgies nd lectures always on , as well as anba abakir's songs (i found a site with a lot of them) and his lectures too...

o i miss them !
  • i might b going to egypt in december nd if i do i am DEFINETLY going to visit them lol

heres this site i found with a lot of anba abakir's song..theyr arabic with little coptic http://www.antonius.org/audio.php jus click on Bishop Abakir, nd then pick CD1 or CD 2 .. idk if u found this sight already but if not..here ya go!
  • yah i know me too.. ive grown so close to him cuz like from his visit in May, me nd my brother used to go hang out with him every night nd he did my brothers wedding nd what not.. nd same with Bishop Youannes nd wat not.. but yah i miss them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :'( :-[
  • haha yah he is ! lol i love nd miss him a lot too.. lol o gawsh this is depressing me lol... i really liked Seyednas sermon this morning by the way lol
  • can i ask, what was the topic?
  • guys is that topic about a litergy or something that yu have been to or something??
  • np...nothing happened we all do that!!!
  • yah our guys tend to get like that..

seee, we'r still talkin bout a Bishop's wazza lol
  • yes, may i ask what the topic was?