HeY yOu!1!1!

2»

Comments

• [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=6;threadid=2381;start=45#msg36919 date=1125649070]
    [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=6;threadid=2381;start=15#msg36729 date=1125591899]
    how many years you up for?

lol.. outta college!!
    free!
    lol.. if only..

yup, that's just about the best time, see if you're gonna get married, start your career, i wish...
  • but its not that schools so bad, its just that it takes so much time!!

why dont they ask you what you wanna be in like 8th grade or something and then go into that right away, would be sooo much easier...
  • whenever that subject comes up with my parents im like i still have 4 more yrs to go, leave me alone...lol :)
  • time will ease it out...
  • Hello EpNomos EnTaio,

Welcome to tasbeha and I hope your time on this site will be very beneficial and I pray that we all benefit from each others posts.

Not to sound mean or rude but this thread has no longer turned into an introduction thread now it’s a conversation. And private messaging comes to mind. ::) (hint, hint).

Lets not forget what this website was designed for and what the sole purpose is.

In His Name
  • Oh ya sry bout that... :-[

so Welcome Angelo! Hope you like the site so far...
  • lol hello ppl!
    joyisGOD: i cant tell u how surprised i am this thread actually reached 4 pages lol and i have continued some convos on IM
    take care ppl! thanks again

[move]TAIO[/move]
  • [quote author=EpNomos EnTaio link=board=6;threadid=2381;start=0#msg36571 date=1125465450]
    hey sandra who i am glad to hear enjoys this site as much as i'm hoping to, marina whos 104 and likes my name heehee, and hahahaha (nice name btw) and i'm actually thinking of learning guitar, drums and piano, just thought i'd drop that in lol.

thanks! ok well i am 14 gon be 15 in like a couple months yay! 15 is almost 16 which is when i can get my learners permit!!! yay!!
  • lol sorry!
    i think i have a.d.d. or somethin but WELCOME