i need some verses from the bible

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
my parents told me the other day that sometimes they dont go to church becuase my sisters will sleep and they get tired and i told them we have to make time to got o church reguarlary espcially on thre ashiya of saint mary's feast and i want some verses out of the bible on this stuff do you lnow were i can find this stuff?

they also say im goign against therye will becuase i told them GOD is first and then what ever comes after, i admit i didn't respect their opinion but my priest always told me when it comes to this stuff GOD is first and only God
i look forward to your answers

Comments

• hi

well i'm really glad that ur going to chuch, even if ur parents arn't going. regarding the verse, well i don't know any that talk about wat ur looking for, but i know one that really moved me. not sure of the exact words but here it is "asurdly i say to you, who ever loves another more than me, shall not inherit the kingdom of god" those are not the exact words but i think that's wat the verse said. also if you read john, i think it talks a lot about that stuff.

irini pasi
  • i know what u mean, and my parenst go every sudnay but i was sad that they cudn't go to the feast of st. mary

isn't it right that they drop everything and go to church?
    or do they work and clean and tend to children?
    shouldn't we train the children to go to church?
  • JESUS WENT TO 'CHURCH'
    " . . and as was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood up to read." Luke 4:16

FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE.
    "And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, . ." Acts 20:7 "the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He [Jesus] walked." John 2:6 "His disciples remembered that it was written, ‘Zeal for Thy house will consume me.’" John 2:17

SPIRITUAL COMMAND "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another." Heb 10:25

"Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Rom 10:17
  • sry bout that last post wrong button..i meant to say i agree..... but i guess i shud just wait till i grow up mayb
  • well this is a verse about going to church early
    "I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me." Proverbs 8:17 in arabic it is "ana ohob ilazeen yehobonanee we alazeen yobakeroon ilaya yagedonanee"