Rose Garden Magazines

2»

Comments

• IM SORRY

An Educational Teacher said...

We were three brothers, one year apart from each other... we used to fight all the time. So one day our mom told us, dont go to sleep while there is a fued or anger betwee you.
    Then she placed a small board and a piece of chalk in our bedroom and encouraged us to write down something niceif we dont feel like apologizing, becuase of false pride.
    ONe day my brothers quarreled together and bothrefused to apologize. Yet at bedtime one of them went to the board and wrote IM SORRY. Consequently they felt so calm and everything went alright.
    Now whenver we read the words IM SORRY after losing our nerves we would come back to out senses. These words were a strong expression of each other's love and respect to one another and made us geel the strong bond that tied us together
  • aw, thats nice...
  • Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with this thread, I have recieved 2 new Rose Garden magazines, do you want me to put more topics on here? If you do please say so!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • yes, please...
  • Nineteenth Issue

Strange But True

*A grown flounder (a type of fish) has both her eyes on one side of her head

*The biggest type of fish is called the "whale shark", and it weighs the same as two African elephants!

*A toad eats about 100 insects everyday

*There once lived a man who had the hiccups for 69 years

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • God Created the World so wonderfully!
    Very complex, very beautiful, and vert detailed and specific.
  • God bless you coptic servant & coptic chica good WONDERFUL job !!!!

thanks for these interesting facts

keep 'em up!
  • Nineteenth Issue

[glow=red,2,300]Important symbols[/glow]

I would like to tell you about some of the symbolic meanings behind some habits we practice during Easter, such as:

A small stuffed rabbit, a flower and a butterfly. There things all represent spring which is the time when Jesus conquered death. Spring represents new life and new beginnings.
    Easter eggs to eat, and jelly beans. Eggs represent a new life too.

A small cross. This represents our Saviors death. Evil men were angry with Jesus because he was so good.

The took him and hung him on a cross with nails in his hands and feet. Jesus died.

Do you know anyone who has died?

**Everything on this is all from Rose Garden Magazines I did not make them up**

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • hey what do u mean or IT mean:

The took him and hung him on a cross with nails in his hands and feet. Jesus died.

• Twenty-First Issue

[glow=red,2,300]Magic Story[/glow]

Long time ago, there has been a magician called Kyprianos who spent a long time studying magic and serving idols.

"I have fallen in love with a girl called Yustina, but she refused to marry me. Can you please perform a spell for me so that she agrees to marry me?" --guy--

"I will do my best so that she agrees and loves you." --kyprianos--

Kyprianos Magic did not affect Yustina because she loved Jesus Christ from all her heart and she constantly prayed.

"I will not forget my promise: All my life is for you dear Jesus and all my time is for your worship." --yustina--

Kyprianos felt his terrible failure and so he called for the president of the devils.

"Yustina the weak beats you? If you don't get her I will become Christian." --kyprianos--

"Everytime we went to her we found her praying, but I will do my best to bring her." --president of the devils--

The president of the devils asked one of his devils to dress like Yustina and look like her to decieve Kyprianos. "Hello Yustina!"

"Oh! She disappeared because I just said her name. Saying her name made the devil run away and just leave this terrible smell."
    --kyprianos--

"The origin of magic is lies, unlike Christianity. Christianity is a real strong faith. I have believed in Christianity, and I believe in Christ." --kyprianos--

"I confess that I was decieveed and decieved you by magic I am burning all the magic books infront of you." --kyprianos--

Kyprianos obeyed the believers in Jesus Christ and their advice to him. He also joined the preached of the church and gave all his money away to the poor.

The Bishop felt the truth of his repentance and baptised him.

Kyprianos grew in virtue until he was appointed as a priest. God has crowned his life by the crown of martyrs with Yustina in the same day which falls on the 21st of Tute which matches with the 2nd of October.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Twenty-First Issue

[glow=red,2,300]Who Am I?[/glow]

Four kinds came with their armies and attacked the city where I lived, and conquered it. They went into the houses and took food, money, clothing, and everything else they wanted. They also took some of the people, and I was taken away to be a slave.

When my uncle heard about it, he called together his 318 servants and some of his friends and chased after the army to try and rescue me. Soon my uncle and his men caught up with the four kings and their armies.

They attacked them, and God gave him and his men victory. So all the captives were rescued including myself.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=2326;start=30#msg42052 date=1131230498]
    hey what do u mean or IT mean:

It means they took our Lord and hung him on the cross with nails in his hands and feet, and then our Lord died, and if you were referring to do you know anyone who has died, it came out of the Issue itself I just typed it!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i think what they mean is that Christ died and rose from the dead, do you know anyone who has risen from the dead?
  • thnx :D

Four kinds came with their armies and attacked the city where I lived, and conquered it. They went into the houses and took food, money, clothing, and everything else they wanted. They also took some of the people, and I was taken away to be a slave.

When my uncle heard about it, he called together his 318 servants and some of his friends and chased after the army to try and rescue me. Soon my uncle and his men caught up with the four kings and their armies.

They attacked them, and God gave him and his men victory. So all the captives were rescued including myself.

is that Lot and his uncle Abraham?
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=2326;start=45#msg42094 date=1131285247]
    thnx :D

is that Lot and his uncle Abraham?

Lot is correct, good job mnc_hnn!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=11;threadid=2326;start=15#msg35925 date=1125168048]
    UHH, Easter is something very controversial, we as Copts don't celebrate it..
    We celebrate only the Ressurection of Our Lord..

EASTER IS rooted in a pagan festival 4 pagan gods.. trust me, I wrote an article about this matter..

So, I'm wondering MarMar than why do we call it Easter, isn't it a celebration though?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=2326;start=30#msg42053 date=1131230785]
    Twenty-First Issue

[glow=red,2,300]Magic Story[/glow]

Long time ago, there has been a magician called Kyprianos who spent a long time studying magic and serving idols.

"I have fallen in love with a girl called Yustina, but she refused to marry me. Can you please perform a spell for me so that she agrees to marry me?" --guy--

"I will do my best so that she agrees and loves you." --kyprianos--

Kyprianos Magic did not affect Yustina because she loved Jesus Christ from all her heart and she constantly prayed.

"I will not forget my promise: All my life is for you dear Jesus and all my time is for your worship." --yustina--

Kyprianos felt his terrible failure and so he called for the president of the devils.

"Yustina the weak beats you? If you don't get her I will become Christian." --kyprianos--

"Everytime we went to her we found her praying, but I will do my best to bring her." --president of the devils--

The president of the devils asked one of his devils to dress like Yustina and look like her to decieve Kyprianos. "Hello Yustina!"

"Oh! She disappeared because I just said her name. Saying her name made the devil run away and just leave this terrible smell."
    --kyprianos--

"The origin of magic is lies, unlike Christianity. Christianity is a real strong faith. I have believed in Christianity, and I believe in Christ." --kyprianos--

"I confess that I was decieveed and decieved you by magic I am burning all the magic books infront of you." --kyprianos--

Kyprianos obeyed the believers in Jesus Christ and their advice to him. He also joined the preached of the church and gave all his money away to the poor.

The Bishop felt the truth of his repentance and baptised him.

Kyprianos grew in virtue until he was appointed as a priest. God has crowned his life by the crown of martyrs with Yustina in the same day which falls on the 21st of Tute which matches with the 2nd of October.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

I found the story of Kyprianos and St. Yustina here is the link: http://www.copticchurch.net/classes/synex.php?sa=1&month=1&day=21&btn=View
    It is the 2nd story at the bottom!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • are we all about traditions if so what is it to do with where the words came from?

whatever the word mean the point is WHAT DO YOU USE IT FOR!

because it might that one of the words u use everyday mean a bad word in other language but we are not considering this particular language in our talk

GBU
  • I have seen that in my email that I have recieved long ago by some friends, I love it, I think these Rose Garden Magazines are made by bishops, like published and written and such! Thanks MarMar91 for pointing that out to me, I never realized that is was made by a bishop, but I was concerned on one thing, what's a Zane Grey book, is this an author?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [glow=blue,2,300]Stories For Every Place And Time[/glow]

Grandparents and Children
    One day, a little girl went crying to
    he mum, and when her mum saw
    her she asked her why she was
    crying. So the little girl said, "I
    love grandpa so much, but he
    doesn't want to play with me." So
    her mum told her that near some
    of the train stations we always see
    a number of old train cars whose
    wheels have been separated, for
    they can no longer run as a part of
    the train. However, workers in this
    area use it as cabins to live in and
    it protects them from the heat of
    the sun or as a place to rest in.
    Likewise, grandparents when
    they grow old, they can't run or
    play because they are weak and
    their bodies can't handle aggressive
    activities. But they could open their
    hearts to the little kids and with their
    kind loving words and great wisdom
    they help little kids grow to become
    familiar with handling certain situations
    that they might encounter
    throughout their lives

Healing Peter's Mother in Law
    1) The Lord Jesus went to Simon's house after the synagogue
    2) Lord, my mother in law has come down with a high fever, we ask you to come and heal her
    3) Mom, I am so sad because of your illness.
    4) So the Lord Jesus rebuked away the fever.
    5) Thank you Lord that I aam in a good health, I will get up now to serve you.
    6) And all the people who had sicknesses were brought to Jesus and he would put his hands on them to heal them.
    -You are Jesus the son of God
    -You are Jesus the son of God
    Luke 4:28

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [glow=red,2,300]Who Am I?[/glow]

One hot day as my husband was sitting at the entrance of his tent, he looked up to see three coming toward him. He ran to meet them and throw himself down in front of them with his face to the ground, for that is the way strangers were welcomed in the land. My husband invited the men to rest in the shade of a tree while he brought some water to soothe their tired feet.

My husband ran to the tent and told me, "Quick, bake some bread"

Next he ran out to where the cows were and selected a fat calf to be killed and cooked. Now I must tell you that these three men were really not men at all, two of them were angels, I believe, and the other was God.

God told my husband that I'm going to have a baby while I was an old woman around 90 years old.

Who Am I?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [glow=red,2,300]Enoch[/glow]
    After Cain killed his brother Abel, Eve conceived a child called Seth who Enoch came from. Enoch was a good man who loved God and followed his commandments. People were always busy with their work, in agriculture, construction etc.. Enoch however was busy with God and so spent most of his time in praying and doing good deeds. "Dear Lord, I love you very much and I want to talk to you and pray day and night. Prease have mercy on me and forgive my sins." Our father Enoch loved all people, especially the poor. He gave food to the Hungry, and wawter to the thirsty. And clothes to those who didn't have. God sent his angels to father Enoch to carry him to the heavens, and so until now, he is not dead!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=2326;start=45#msg52559 date=1144975120]
    [glow=red,2,300]Who Am I?[/glow]

One hot day as my husband was sitting at the entrance of his tent, he looked up to see three coming toward him. He ran to meet them and throw himself down in front of them with his face to the ground, for that is the way strangers were welcomed in the land. My husband invited the men to rest in the shade of a tree while he brought some water to soothe their tired feet.

My husband ran to the tent and told me, "Quick, bake some bread"

Next he ran out to where the cows were and selected a fat calf to be killed and cooked. Now I must tell you that these three men were really not men at all, two of them were angels, I believe, and the other was God.

God told my husband that I'm going to have a baby while I was an old woman around 90 years old.

Who Am I?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

If anyone knows this person speak up now, or asap it is simple if you have heard of this story, give it a try, I gave you some clues, so in return give me the answer!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • It's Sara, Abraham's wife.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • That is correct CopticChica21!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • wohoo.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • It's Sara, Abraham's wife.

c i was gonna say that! :-* lol

btw do u know what is the name Enoch in arabic? or where u can find his story? like hv u got a bible code?