How can I remember my sins If I go blank while I'm confessing!!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Okay, so you know u sin, every1 does, but what if for some odd reason, U can't remeber them... what are some tricks to remeber ur sins for confession...??
???

Comments

• Write them down lol
  • hey marmar.. what i do is like i try to write down my sins that i did everyday, and then so when you go to confession you remember them because theyre all right there in black & white.. ::)

gbu!

laura
  • Ok, I think that people go blank when they're nervous like on tests: The pressure is so high that people go blank. Maybe it's the same with confession, you know? You're too nervous to tell abouna about your sins for one reason or another. Don't get me wrong, I go blank too. I'm just trying to overcome it, just like you are. What I'm going to go, and what I think you should do too, is think of abouna as a FATHER of confession. You have to feel comfortable around him. This is the person that will give you spiritual advice throughout your life. Pray to God to remember your sins. To conclude, I heard or read something very nice and relevant to this topic: If you forget your sins, God will remember them, if you remember your sins, God will forget them (hey, I think I read it on tasbeha.org... ?)

Good luck and pray for me too
  • Another thing is you can try and sort your sins into categories... Examine yourself, and see which commandments you have broken, or sort them by senses (sinning with your eyes, ears, nose, tongue, nose, touching...feelings too I guess lol)