selling drugs

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
i live in a bad place and a ton of my friends do or sell drugs. now thank God i don't do that but it is sad to see since they are really good friends. just about every body does drugs in my school and i don't know what to do. of course i will not do the drugs (knock on wood) but what do u think i should do about my friends and stuff.

Comments

• alright thanks for the advice, it is going to be very hard but i will try.
    please pray for me

irini pasi
  • Hi
    I think if your friends is coptic so u have to tell abouna he knows how to take care of them but u have to be a way from them..

God be with you and bless them to change there life.
  • God gave you a nice life you don't want to ruin it
  • Marmar91 already stated this verse but I wanted to emphasize on it a little bit more.

”Be not deceived: evil company corrupt good habits.” 1 Corinthians 15:33

The conclusion with a sharp exhortation from this verse indicates that, that they take heed of the wicked company of certain ones. And from this he shows where this evil sprang from: warning them to be wise with sobriety to righteousness.

Basically your choice, either leave your friends because sooner or later you will be peer pressured into doing something that you will later on regret because lets face it we are all humans and are weak. Or stay with your friends and suffer the consequences of your actions, which may lead to drug addiction because the devil is strong and once he has you he wont just let you go. But take heed that you are certain that on Judgment day God will judge you, for ALL your actions. So if you can avoid adding one less sin to the list, then why not???

Friends come and go but the nails and suffering that Christ endured was for you so do not add another nail.

In His Name
  • with all these prayers, then God is probably help me make new friends that are fun to be with.

thanks for all your helpful advices.

irini pasi
  • I dont need to add more... for there were great responses... but I like the saying... show me your friends... and I'll tell you who you are... so put that in your mind when making your friends...
  • Where do you live?
  • milwaukee , wisconsin
  • hey does'nt beat detroit man!
  • who knows i have never been there and u have never been here,(i think), but i do know eminem came from detroit. so you could be right
  • get new friends do not hang out with them whatsoever
  • don't be friends with them period..if you don't agree with them then I don't understand how you can be associates.
  • i like socoolbeshoy's saying... you're not friends with somebody if you don't see things that compare to you. i just have 1 really important question here, ARE ANY OF THEM COPTIC???????????? plzz answer....... :-\ :( :-X.... shame.....
  • no most of them are black or latino but they are not coptic. i hope i don't see the day when my coptic friend(my real friends) would sell drugs and be in gangs.

irini pasi
  • thank you... i just say ditch them... sry for being so blunt, its just i can't imagine for one split second being friends with some1 who does/sell drugs.... :(
  • wher do u live agios?
  • [quote author=Nahda#1 link=board=11;threadid=2264;start=15#msg35215 date=1124392831]
    wher do u live agios?

he already said it(in milwaukee , wisconsin)in the first page! :D