Abortion?

Comments

• Well I wouldn't make my relative have abortion coz it still does have the blood, that we share, going through his vanes. But I would sure whoop that guy's butt. In fact I can commit murder and kill him(God Forbid).

Yet what I do not understand is that why would these girls be waling somewhere where they know they are in danger of getting raped and why isn'yt there police in that area specifically?

Mike

• [quote author=Epsaltos Michael link=board=1;threadid=222;start=15#msg5333 date=1088437971]
    Hey guys,
    Sorry for starting the other thread I forgot we already have one,
    Anyways, I do not seriously believe in raping because I think you should be able to escape or do anything scream whatever but some girls just submit to the attacker, there was a story in the Bible about a beautiful rich woman that was attacked by two elders and she screamed and the two elders claimed she was bathing with a man other than her husband and God assisted her and Daniel the Prophet yelled out the truth.

It would be terrific if someone gets the refrence..

Thanks,
    Mike

sorry but that is not in the bible. it is in the rest of Daniel which was not included. however, that is not the story. here it is

Susanna was a beautiful girl. two elders came to her and told her that she has to commit sin with them. she said no. they told her that if she doesnt they will bear false witness against her; that she was with a young man in the garden by themselves commiting sin. she still said no. they got the towns attention somehow(forgot how sorry) anyway, they said that they, the elders, saw Susanna was with a young guy under a tree commiting sin and when they tried to stop them, the young man ran away and they were unable to catch them because he was young and they are old. Susanna said that she was innocent but the people had to believe the elders. As they were about to stone Susanna, Daniel came and said that to make sure that they were telling the truth was to separate them and see if they say the same thing. after they were separated and questioned by Daniel, they were found out to be falsewitnessers and liers. The elders were stoned instead of Susanna.

hope that helped
  • [quote author=Epsaltos Michael link=board=1;threadid=222;start=30#msg5402 date=1088478343]
    Well I wouldn't make my relative have abortion coz it still does have the blood, that we share, going through his vanes. But I would sure whoop that guy's butt. In fact I can commit murder and kill him(God Forbid).

Yet what I do not understand is that why would these girls be waling somewhere where they know they are in danger of getting raped and why isn'yt there police in that area specifically?

Mike

You have obviously not been to the dangerous parts of the world wear girls are kidnapped or captured, stripped of their clothes, tied down to beds with their eyes and mouths covered.... perhaps even their noses and their breaths are muffled as some guy slowly yet painfully deprives the poor girl of her virginity
    now i dont know where you live in CA, but that doesnt make much of a difference
    if you dont know how the real world is and how it works, then maybe you should ask around, or perhaps look in the local or county newspaper and c what actually happens around the world before you talk and say something insane as that!
  • get serious, no way is it the victims fault. The sick person who rapes is the one who is wrong, not the victim
  • How effective is screaming? When somebody puts a sock in your mouth and then shuts it with duct tape, you can try to scream all you want. The only people who will hear your muffled screams are the people in the back of the van who will momentarily be raping you. How on earth can you think it’s the victims fault? Are they at fault for going to central park to jog? Are they at fault for taking the elevator in their apartment building? Are they at fault for getting their car from the parking lot? Are they at fault for throwing out their garbage? Absolutely not! I’m appalled that you think the person who gets rapped could have avoided it. If they could have, don’t you think they would have?
  • This brings me to the thought that sometimes guys get raped too.... little boys to fully grown men... what then? will they still be able to break free and loose or do they really wanna get traumatizingly raped????!!!
  • Excellent point; God forbid that ever happens, I’m sure defender will know how to get out of it and not to submit to his rapists… because, its simple that easy.
  • some places in the world, nuns get raped by extremists. No way it was their fault... we shouldn't make blanket statements like that...
  • I stand corrected guys.

It is pretty horrible in my opinion but yet I wouldn't abort either, I mean the baby is of the mother's blood and flesh how could she abort!!
  • i believe, dont hold my word, that the pope said that abortions r not allowed by the church.

again, im not sure if he made the exception for rapes or not
  • i agree completely that abortions should not be allowed in our church. but when its a case like rape..they should be allowed. i mean. the girl didn't do anything for the baby. She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. and if she has the child...then that'll be an even bigger problem. Eventually he's gonna find out that he was an accident and he won't even know who his father is. how would you feel if u said.."My mom was raped and thats why i'm here." People like that are usually the ones that end up doing stupid things to themselves like drugs...suicede.. i'm not saying that this will happen with every single child...but with all of them, life would be reallly REALLY hard for them. they didn't do anything to deserve all that. just my opinion..
  • how bout adoption instead of abortion...
  • thats also very hard to do. both sides. its hard to give up ur child (especially for the female) and its hard to find a foster parent.
  • But it's not something that should be wrong. It may be hard, that's granted, but it can be a very altruistic thing to do for an orphan or abandoned child. I think that it can also be hard for the adoptive parents because they will take a child into their home that is not their kin. I can see where problems arise.

All in all I think adoption would be something that pleases God.
  • i think its great, but not a lot of people adapot and lots of kids r orphans
  • well out of the two choices, adoption is definiately the best one. Even if I feel bad for the victims of rape, etc.. I cannot support the decision to kill the innocent child, if you don't want the baby, give him or her up, but don't kill it... It is better to exist angry, then not to exist at all. Even God didn't destroy Satan, but allows him to exist. How much more innocent a baby?
  • i also somewat agree. also, if God didnt want that baby to be, he wouldnt have created him
  • i also somewat agree. also, if God didnt want that baby to be, he wouldnt have created him

alittle side note, Um... people create babies.................. God has our bodies set up in a certain way, and so sometimes babies are borne, they weren't really part of his plan *in a way* but he still has a plan for them
  • every person is a part of the Plan. How else could we have a soul? There are no accidental babies strictly speaking because all children are part of God's plan.
  • I am not saying abortion is right. I believe it is totally wrong
  • We don't create babies we help God with reproduction, yet it's still His creation and work..

Mike
  • gosh i believe soooooooooooooo much different then you guys. I really don't think this is the place for me.....
  • ur welcome to your opinion, just back it up with facts or something to prove yourself correct. You cant just say something and expect everyone to agree with you with no basis.
  • Don't be so rude to her defender!! you don't like it when people are rude to you... we all know this from the past.
  • hey, I am not expecting anyone to agree. I am stating my opioion. Micheal made me come here!
  • i wasnt rude, i respect your opinion... just back it up with something
  • Forget it. I don't know why I bother! I totally knew Michael was feeding me to the wolves by sending me here! Shesh, I belive so much different then you
  • Don't get all angry just yet. Actually, hard feeling are kind of common here... take a look around. lol

But if you feel like you want to learn more... stick around. If you don't it is totally up to you. You know best about yourself. However, if you do want to stay not many people will judge you too hard here..even if you want to debate.

caution: some people will be hostile.. lol
  • Several posts of personal nature have been deleted from this thread. Please write a Private Message/E-mail for personal communications. These forums are not meant to be for personal conversations but for healthy spiritual discussions.
  • i don't understand why the homosexuality thread keeps getting locked but the abortion ones continue. Maged told me that since the Church has made a pronouncement, we should no longer discuss it. Well then this one should be closed as well. Most of the topics will be locked if thats the case.