Arabic Translation

2»

Comments

• No DONT WORRY MARMAR... i'm another all made american girl, born here and lived here for almost 16 years but ive visted egypt,dont read or write the language those can speak and understand it....
  • my sister sounds soo funny when she speaks arabic, omg... one time i hear some1 say " i wanna at'fah" lol.... for i wanna eat...
  • Molohaya..

yeah my cousin does that too all the time and she probably will read this!
  • i've lived in egypt for 8 years. CONSECUTIVE years. i can read nd write in arabic nd french. i took french in egypt cuz i went to a catholic school. nd i can read and write in coptic, english and ESPANIOL!!! ;)

--chipsy
  • ya i went to a catholic school too in egypt and took french too but as a 2nd language, english was the main language, by the way the nuns there r crazy :-\
  • i went to a protostunt private school which was good becasue i didn't have any nuns that tell u to wear this or that...i took french too becasue it is like the most popular language in egypt like english and that good for the people who are taking spanish and took frensh and also can read and write coptic that will be perfect!