Tarot Cards and Ouija Boards

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Sup yo
i was checkin out ma libruray den i found dis book bout the devils magic thou tarot cards and ouija boards!
i was likk omg ma friends got some a dat
i kinda got freaked out :o
so is it real or wat?
ne of yall kno if ne of dis actually works?
Keep it Real
Marina

Comments

• A for shizzle, you nah mean?
  • well we had a post about astrology be4 and i think it is kind of the same. we agreed that it was from the devil and it is considered a really horrible sin. If I find the link i'll post it
  • LoooooooL Mark423!!!

Anyways, MarinaIsFly...I do believe this stuff works but the powers come from the devil...yeeeeeeep lol that's all I have to say. And I also found this:

Another deadly kind of curiosity is curiosity about the Occult, Witchcraft, Ouija boards and the like, which can lead to demonic possession and suicide or murder.

http://www.coptichymns.net/index.php?module=pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=1&pid=436

Taken from Practical Spirituality by Father Athanasius Iskander...I'm sure you could read more about it lol...Anyways, Peace and God Bless!
  • hmm.. i would be really careful about using a Ouija board!! Ive got some friends that play around with them, and they've told me some of the strangest stories! From feeling sick afterwards, to doors shutting and even being possessed by the devil.. I mean i've seen them play around with them before (watching and not playing) and to be honest i cant even see the big thrill... As for Tarot Cards, well people just try to rip you off with them, lol! They're not through god, and so i dont know how people can seriously be under the impression that they will be able to predict the future and stuff :D
  • [glow=red,2,300]i would be really careful about using a Ouija board!! Ive got some friends that play around with them, and they've told me some of the strangest stories! From feeling sick afterwards, to doors shutting and even being possessed by the devil.. I mean i've seen them play around with them before (watching and not playing) and to be honest i cant even see the big thrill... As for Tarot Cards, well people just try to rip you off with them, lol! They're not through god, and so i dont know how people can seriously be under the impression that they will be able to predict the future and stuff [/glow] wow that is really scary!!!! lol god bless all!!!! :)
    batikha-basketball
  • If these Ouija board what I think they are, then I've heard REALLY freaky stuff about these things. Like seeing devils in mirrors, hearing voices and everything. Sooo.... I DO NOT recommend them.
  • also agree they sound dangerous... really dangerous!!!!

batikha-basketball :)
  • do any of yall got some?