Bored???

edited July 2005 in Youth Corner
hi guys..
I was wondering....What do u guys do when ur bored....the problem with being bored is that there is a chance of temptation from the devil when ur ored..so what do u do when ur bored..

thanks

biboy (Bishoy)

Comments

• go on this website, play games, go hang with my best friend, see a movie....
  • read the bible... tv... church... ummm halo 2 ;D
  • umm this website, msn, church, church, church, church o and did i say church? well yer church, hang out with ma gals and ya church or sleep lol wat an interesting lyf huh lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • church, hang with my friends, go to the mall, play a sport basketball.... or read or just go to a quiet place and let your mind be free!!!! lol
    basketball
  • shopin shopin shopin an hangin out wif frog ;) lol
  • shopping id da bomb!!!!! it makes me forget evrything and i have fun shopping with friends!!!! lol
    basketball
  • oh right i forgot shopping... lol ;)
  • get on this site, go to the church nadi, play halo (right on nahda#1), watch tv,. read the bible, that stuff.

-pete
  • you can call your friends and just read the bible and yeah shopping is the best!
  • go shopping!!!!!! and also one of my writing teachers said this keep like a notebook or a diary and everyday write how you feel emotions, sad, mad, glad, etc. and just express yourself!!!!
    basketball
  • i hate being bored so much... its not even funny
    i chill wit my buds and just but when non are avaible i draw a cross.... u can neva finish drawin a cross, u can always add somthin to it, its pretty fun
    Peace
    Marina
  • that sounds like fun!!!! 8)
  • so i guess it is true that members who posts on these threads have a tendency to think that quanity is more valuable then quality ....

just because u posted 500 posts on these threads doesnt mean u know what your talking about or your opinion holds value ...

and the way u repeat ur intellectual name at the end of everysingle one of your well thought-out posts is genius

i guess me being a " NEWBIE " ... is harc 2 defend .. but .. at least i dont deticate a whole post to ... saying a three letter word ... " LOL " ..

anyways =)
  • [quote author=Amaru link=board=13;threadid=2015;start=0#msg31222 date=1120789376]
    so i guess it is true that members who posts on these threads have a tendency to think that quanity is more valuable then quality ....

just because u posted 500 posts on these threads doesnt mean u know what your talking about or your opinion holds value ...

and the way u repeat ur intellectual name at the end of everysingle one of your well thought-out posts is genius

i guess me being a " NEWBIE " ... is hard 2 defend .. but .. at least i dont deticate a whole post to ... saying a three letter word ... " LOL " ..

anyways =)

Can I say AMEN to every word u said...and they have been warned before...i guess they don't really get it...and will keep on posting useless replies
    some people need to grow up and try to actually benefit themselves and other in this website
  • i disagree with everything in the last 2 posts

Peace
  • hold up
    Wats rong wif puttin ur name at the end of each post?
  • i will not advertise for WWW.COPTICHYMNS.NET
    i will not advertise for WWW.COPTICHYMNS.NET
    I will not advertise for WWW.COPTICHYMNS.NET
  • [quote author=MarinaIsFly link=board=13;threadid=2015;start=15#msg31233 date=1120791111]
    hold up
    Wats rong wif puttin ur name at the end of each post?

ya lol i dont think thats a crime...i dont know..i just dont think its a big deal ...and i always have my name at the end of every post lol :-\

anyway, ill drop the matter and what i do when im bored is... if im lucky ill hang out with friends ( mansour) lol but its hard cuz i live in the middle of no where ... play a sport.. go for a walk..on tasbeha or read... CHURCH... i dont know..i am bored most of the time but when im bored i feel like im not doing anything wrong im just sitting there... well i geuss i am doing something wrong (wasting presious time) but whenever i have the choice or opportunity...i keep myself occupied.

Go to the movies, YMCA, swimmin, biking, shopping..i unno whatever u can do i guess.

GB
    sis in Christ, makook
  • [quote author=Amaru link=board=13;threadid=2015;start=15#msg31235 date=1120791234]
    I will not advertise for WWW.COPTICHYMNS.NET

I am sorry but i dont get y u said this....
    dont forget to keep it real
    M B
  • what do you mean by you will not advertise for COPTICHYMNS.NET????
  • i guess sarcasim is not in your limited vocabulary
  • Actually, it isn't. Why is that, lemme think here. Oh right, I know why. I have a sense of humor.
  • that made no sense none whats so ever .... u need to start editing your letters when u write .. im living proof that this tends to work =)
  • I'll be the judge of when I need to start modifying my posts.
  • your living proof that being a full member doesnt mean u get automatic respect from newbies .. already i have earned the respect of your peers with just 18 posts .. in a total of 2 days ....

uve been conquered .. accept and move on be4 i leave u with nothing like your so called friends on the site
  • You make no sense. Who said you earned the respect of my peers? Nobody has been posting for the last 3 hours except for me and you. And who says they don't respect me? This is not war, for you to conquer me or for me to conquer you. This is simply an argument. And what do you mean leave me with nothing? You can neither add nor take away anything from me.
  • Amaru and Christ4life, this doesn't have anything to do with this topic.. may you please do it on your own time...not trying to sound rude or anything but please relax and move.... arguments do take place but they also get forgiven be one another..so please let have some peace and I still would like some more opinons about this topic "bored???".
    May God bless both of you and all.
    sis in Christ, makook
  • I posted that in the other thread and i will post that here to....
    Maybe both of u are right in what u say...and i wouldn't know because i am not knowledgable enough and maybe i don't really have to type anything in here because what do i know...i am nothing if u ask me...but can we like calm it down...is that any benefit to either of u to just call each others names and lower each other's personalities...because it's in no way or form is of a benefit to me and i am sure to other people as well...
    I am sure both of u are well educated and can have a little RESPECT and LOVE for each other...at least that's what we should have for each other being that we all are COPTICS CHRISTIANS who were taught to love each other and by loving each other we are to respect each other...I am sure God wouldn't be so satisfied finding two of his children lowering each other's like that...
  • [quote author=biboy link=board=13;threadid=2015;start=0#msg30891 date=1120619395]
    hi guys..
    I was wondering....What do u guys do when ur bored....the problem with being bored is that there is a chance of temptation from the devil when ur ored..so what do u do when ur bored..

thanks

biboy (Bishoy)

good question... well for me... hmmm I just go for walks...
  • ok.. well i call laura in Christ.... i leave my friends crazi messages ....i play around with my hair... i eat... (lol) yeah.. that pretty much it... oh did i say that i call laura in christ... ALOT.