arguments, attitude, and advice

edited July 2005 in Youth Corner
this thread represents what i call the 3 A's, and the 3 A's stand for Arguments, Attitude, and Advice

The first word is Arguments-that's the #1 step when you are arguing, and which leads you to the second step and makes you think as you go along!

The second word is Attitude-that's the #2 step when you are arguing, and that may get the problem worse for some situations, and you shouldn't have an attitude whatsoever, this step may hurt someone's feelings so i suggest you shouldn't have an attitude at all

The third word is Advice-that's the #3 step when you are arguing, which is a great idea because the problem got worse as you done your steps

Here i have 2 examples-1 is the problem and the healing 2 is the sample of the argument

1. you have an argument with your friend and then as the problem gets worse you got an attitude, and then finally you realized that the attitude thing made the problem worse and you hurt your friends feeling really bad, and then you needed advice

2. (this one is like an infection, but it may help) you got an infection on the bottom of your foot, you first need to wash the pain away by rinsing it with water, then you see you got all the bacteria off, but still it hurts than it hurt even more and you started to scream because everytime you put pressure on it, but it wouldn't help and then you call the doctor to see what time you can come in

those were 2 great examples, so for this thread i want you to think about all the arguments you gotten into and how it affected you a different way and what parts you could change or from the 3 A's how would it make it similar or different?

you can share you comments anytime and remember the 3 A's a for guiding, so try to keep the arguing seprate from ATTITUDE because you never know if your attitude could have hurt the person your arguing with, and share comments and share your feelings and may want to get some advice from others you can do that here too!

If this isn't too personal you can share a time that you were arguing with your friend and how the 3 A's would have helped you and you can also share all your troubles and you can get advice!

Comments

• thanx for sharin that
  • that was really good stuff!!! lol
    basketball god bless you!!!
  • that was good and sharing it was better! :D
  • Arguements- neva getu kno wherr (unless ur a lawer)
    Attidude- i got a strong one... it may help wif boys (speak ur mind and stay wif it)
    Advice- well u get that from ur parents (alot)

herr is ma storie:
    Me and ma friend were talkin, then we got into this argument bout who can get a guy or not... (an american friend, not very christian) well yea so we made a betwho could get a guy frist...
    well so i got a guy but then he wanted to go further, i used ma attatude, adn we broke up.
    Me and ma friend wernt good friends afta that, so i got advise from my mom, adn we became friends again.
    Actually i kinda shortened this story alot but u get the point..
    Peace
    Marina
  • great story and i get the point!!!!!! thanks!!! lol
    batikha-basketball :)
  • that was really good!!!!!!!!
  • a question for anybody to answer

*Did this advice help you in any way or did it ruin anything?

Thank you for all the nice posts for all of you who did!
    sandrahanna-basketball-marinaisfly-mazza