prayers needed

2»

Comments

• someone please reply i do not understand!!!! thanks!!
    batikha-basketball :)
  • do u know what lol means ?

Well...lol means laughing out loud and u are using that in every post u are doing...what exactly are u laughing at...a baby died and u laugh??? think before u type....and then she says jk about something...what are u kidding at...

There is a death that is being discussed and u are using lol and jk...out of respect u don't do that...and again think before u type...
  • Sometimes, I don't know if I should believe basketball or sandrahanna. I mean, they start off making it sound all sad and like they care, and like 2 days later they are making jokes about it. Sometimes, I think they are posting things like this for attention...I just don't know what to believe...It makes me so angry to read stupid posts like that! Sorry I don't mean to be harsh but sometimes I don't think before I speak (or type in this case)...Just my opinion
  • I think they are posting things like this for attention

or to get their member status up

but who am i to judge :-\
  • I agree with Marianne and Mansour. This is not something to joke and laugh about. In fact each time I think about it a frown crosses my face. I cannot imagine not seeing my brother again, not for a split second, and you guys are Laughing???? I'm sorry but that seems a bit too disrespectful to the family and the infant.

Sorry if I offended anyone

Pray for me
    God be with all
  • :([glow=red,2,300]okay i am really sorry but please forgive me and please belive me i would never lie to you!!!! honest to god!!!!!! and why would i be lying aboyt my best friend and that really hurt my feelings and i am also addicetd to saying lol a lot and i really mean this so sorry and if you do not belive me then i am sorry because i would never do anything like that and even though i might get carried away MOST OF THE TIME!!!!! so thanks for being mean and not trusting me at all!!!!! that really hurts evryone!!!!!! and this is a serios topic it is really happening!!!!!!!!! u should see my friend right now!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ :-X :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'(\ :'( :'( :-X :-[ :-[ :-\ :( :-[ :-X
    batikha-basketball [/glow] :( :( >:( >:( :'( :'( :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :P :P
  • I never said this never happened, I'm just saying its disrespectful to the family...

Sorry if I offended you

God be with all
    Pray 4 me
  • Well basketball and sandrahanna maybe you should act like you care...I don't think LOL or JK should be used in a thread this serious. Yes, I am mean...and I'm not ashamed because I think you guys should smarten up. You guys make me less interested in this site every time I read one of your useless posts. Before you type something, see if it will benefit anyone and if it's appropraite for the topic. If not, don't say it at all because we don't care, nor do we want to waste time reading them. Honestly, I have nothing against you guys, but if it takes my jerk attitude to get you guys to realize this, then so be it. I'm willing to let that side show.
  • >:(
    okay look well if you think that i am not serious then why did i start this topic and i do not say jk!!!!! i mean come on this is starting to get annoying i am sorry for saying lol just forgive me i mean i say it a lot and i do not mean it at all what so ever!!!!!!!! so, can we get along, get back on my topic,and pretend this never happened and we can just be friends!!!!!!! thanks!!!! >:(

batikha-basketball :'(
  • I think we can all agree with Mansour89. We dont mean it to offend you guys; Just next time u post something...plz make it relevant and at least somewhat beneficial to us. Thankss in advance ;)
  • okay sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

batikha-basketball

forgive me please!!!!! :) and i would never lie to u guys!!!!
  • [quote author=basketball link=board=13;threadid=1992;start=30#msg32016 date=1121128751]
    \ :'( :'( :'(\ :'( :'( :-X :-[ :-[ :-\ :( :-[ :-X
    batikha-basketball [/glow] :( :( >:( >:( :'( :'( :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :P :P

here we go agen u did it do u do it without noticing? u put an angry face with a face poking its tounge out it seriosuly dusnt make no sense watsoever and i agree with mansour
  • OMG .........GIVE IT UP...everyone makes writing errors...so all i say is STOP BEING SO PICKY....

Peace

Biboy
  • look i am really really really sorry but belive me it is happened and i myself am going through a hardtime......none of you understand i made a typing error and all of you have done mistakes before and just forgive me please can we get along and try to understand each other and again i would not lie to any of you!!!!!!!!!!

batikha-basketball

please pray for the family!!!!!!!!
  • okay.....

OMG .........GIVE IT UP...everyone makes writing errors...so all i say is STOP BEING SO PICKY

thanks for the comment.

here we go agen u did it do u do it without noticing? u put an angry face with a face poking its tounge out it seriosuly dusnt make no sense watsoever and i agree with mansour

what are u talking about???????

Well basketball and sandrahanna maybe you should act like you care...I don't think LOL or JK should be used in a thread this serious. Yes, I am mean...and I'm not ashamed because I think you guys should smarten up. You guys make me less interested in this site every time I read one of your useless posts. Before you type something, see if it will benefit anyone and if it's appropraite for the topic. If not, don't say it at all because we don't care, nor do we want to waste time reading them. Honestly, I have nothing against you guys, but if it takes my jerk attitude to get you guys to realize this, then so be it. I'm willing to let that side show

look forgive me okay!!!!!

I never said this never happened, I'm just saying its disrespectful to the family

okay i know the family,i started this and this is how it comes to????? i typed something wrong u type something wrong.... we all make mistakes!!!!!

Sometimes, I don't know if I should believe basketball or sandrahanna. I mean, they start off making it sound all sad and like they care, and like 2 days later they are making jokes about it. Sometimes, I think they are posting things like this for attention...I just don't know what to believe...It makes me so angry to read stupid posts like that! Sorry I don't mean to be harsh but sometimes I don't think before I speak (or type in this case)...Just my opinion

okay i would never lie about something serios like this that deals with my best friends!!!!!

I think they are posting things like this for attention
    or to get their member status up

why would i want attention in the first place... and i do not even really know about the member status i mean come on guys

I agree with Marianne and Mansour. This is not something to joke and laugh about. In fact each time I think about it a frown crosses my face. I cannot imagine not seeing my brother again, not for a split second, and you guys are Laughing???? I'm sorry but that seems a bit too disrespectful to the family and the infant.

alright then i love to be with kids and it is sad to hear that my friends brother died so please just pray for the family!!!!!
    there now i hope you all read that and we can forget this.....thanks and again PLEASE PRAY FOR THE FAMILY!!!!! GOD BLESS ALL!!!

batikha-basketball
  • [quote author=Mansour89 link=board=13;threadid=1992;start=15#msg31677 date=1120931430]
    [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=13;threadid=1992;start=15#msg31670 date=1120930827]
    the baby is 1and three quarters years old just kidding!

I don't think this is a joking matter...please keep your stupid comments to yourself.

I'm sorry but thats a little harsh.... i mean yes this isn't a joking matter but u don't have to say stupid
  • Just to settle this...
    We would appreciate it basketball and sandrahanna if u guys could think about what u are going to type before u actually type...we just find it a little offensive that u are saying lol and jk when it's somthing serious and u actually need our prayers for it. We are not saying that u are lying but be a little aware that u shouldn't be using those kind of words in a serious matter.

I myself apologize for being harsh but it's just botherd me...again I am sorry...and let us not judge each other...because who we are to judge.

God Bless
  • [quote author=confusedsoul link=board=13;threadid=1992;start=45#msg32111 date=1121185217]
    [quote author=Mansour89 link=board=13;threadid=1992;start=15#msg31677 date=1120931430]
    [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=13;threadid=1992;start=15#msg31670 date=1120930827]
    the baby is 1and three quarters years old just kidding!

I don't think this is a joking matter...please keep your stupid comments to yourself.

I'm sorry but thats a little harsh.... i mean yes this isn't a joking matter but u don't have to say stupid

I'm sorry, but it feels like this is the only way to get the message across to them! If I have to use that kind of attitude to show them...I'm willing to do that. I don't care if this makes me look like a big jerk. I just want them to know how I feel. Just a bunch of kids trying to have fun I guess. I don't care, they can write what they want I will just ignore their posts from now on. That way we can all be happy.
  • [quote author=basketball link=board=13;threadid=1992;start=30#msg32027 date=1121132304]
    >:(
    okay look well if you think that i am not serious then why did i start this topic and i do not say jk!!!!! i mean come on this is starting to get annoying i am sorry for saying lol just forgive me i mean i say it a lot and i do not mean it at all what so ever!!!!!!!!

batikha-basketball :'(

basketball, well you said i do it a lot and i don't mean it at all whatsoever well, if you don't mean it at all whatsoever why did you write in the first place

sorry if i sounded offensive, but i'm writing this for your own good

P.S. sandrahanna please in a matter of this case do NOT say JK you got some of the members by suprise because you shouldn't say JK if this is a serious situation!
  • u guys its ok its not a big deal. I think like what basketball means is that sometimes when u are taking on IM a lot and emails u r so used to writing lol for no reason and jk.. i do that a lot too. its ok its in the past. lets just DROP it.

the family is still in my prayers!! :)

laura
  • thanks for that laura!god bless you! ;D
  • How about we stick to the topic or else i will have to talk to the Administrators/ Global Moderator about u guys hurting other people's feelings.....

god be with u all

Peace

• i think we are still in the topic!!
  • was the baby baptized before he died?
  • that is amazing that no one thiought of that before!this question is really important!!but he was pabtized because i kinda remember because my cousins attended the baptizm!
  • thank the lord he was baptized, well we will all see him in heaven may the lord guide him in paradise
  • i hope we can!!
  • yeah he was baptized and i was there it was sooo nice and everyone was there and it was really nice to see everyone happy for the baby....... now i wish i can see him just one more time...... yeah he was cute!!! and always smiling and gets along with every kid and..... i think i am going to cry now..... my heart feels so low!!!! excuse me everyone!!!!!

batikha-basketball :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

please pray for them everyone!!!!