the orlando c.d

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
for those who live in florida, i would like to know your favorite song on the VOICES OF JOY GLORY 2.... it is really beutiful and they are all nice....my favorite song is song number 12 M.A.R.Y. that is amazing!!!! and for those who do not have the c.d, i would like to know others from a c.d that you have!!!! thanks and god bless!!!

Comments

• personally i love every single song. Especially Glory to god
  • i live in australia, would i b able 2 like download it or sumfing?? :-\
  • you can probably buy it on ebay. I know the First C.D. is there i dont know about the second. Or i can email it to you if you want
  • it is a great c.d and i never took it out of my c.d player since i got it!!!!!!!!! i will try to send it to you if i can!!! :D
  • hey i would also like to know everyones other c.ds that you might like and other songs..... i would love to know!!! thanks and god bless all of you!!! :D
  • if u can send it
    that would b gr8
    thanx heaps.
  • i will try my best to do that!!!! please pray for me everyone!!!!
  • my favorite one you probably know it mary it is song #4which is "come o lord"
  • Thats ryt mary VOICES OF JOY is frum our O~town ppl... u no orlando is way better then clearH20...lol
    [move]Monica[/move]
  • what up homie!!!!!!!! :D go to the chat room!!!!
  • sounds good!
  • are there any other c.ds that you guys like or other songs!!!
    basketball
  • i have a question.. was this CD made by ur Church.. just wondering
  • no orlando church ( o-town) i go to cleawater church like about two hours away!!!
    basketball
  • [quote author=mazza link=board=13;threadid=1920;start=0#msg29146 date=1119277980]
    if u can send it
    that would b gr8
    thanx heaps.

i second that
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=13;threadid=1920;start=15#msg30912 date=1120623871]
    [quote author=mazza link=board=13;threadid=1920;start=0#msg29146 date=1119277980]
    if u can send it
    that would b gr8
    thanx heaps.

i second that

I (wat comes after second- triple?) that
  • lol yar close enuf if u din notice we r 3 auzzies lol
  • sorry to be mean and all but i will try to send it and it might be hard because i am getting a new computer and moving at the same time!!!!!!!!! so if you can pray for me then i will send it and what do you mean by i seconed that????? is that supposed to mean something!!!!
    basketball >:( :( :-[ :-X :-\
  • thats not mean
    an wen they said, i second that- just meant that they also wanted the songs
    take care ;)
  • okay sorry i get mad and sad like really easy! thanks!!! lol
    basketball
  • Hey pete

thanks 4 the link but i couldnt download the songs get them to work. Does any1 know any other links??

God bless

Pete (from aussie-land)
  • yea sorry guys you cant download it, but u can stream it of the site.
    hope that helps

-Pete (from the U.S.)
  • i couldnt even stream it...maybe i need a new realplayer
  • YA u guys need realplayer 10 or winamp.

-Pete
  • thanks for giving us the website!!! it really helped!!! lol
    basketball ;)
  • hey everyone that c.d is the first one.... u can't find the seconed one glory 2???? but thanks again!!! lol
    basketball
  • hey one of my friends gave me the website www.voicesofjoy.net
    basketball
  • i think that is the first one and the website is great try to find the second one for me please!!
  • the website has both but their only samples :'(