Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Doxa si in the great hoos
Hello
I am trying to learn the Great Hoos for kiahk. However, I found that there are two ways the doxa si o theos eemon. Bola Mounir and Zaher Andrews say it the same way as in Ⲁⲛⲟⲕ ⲡⲉ ⲡⲓⲕⲟϫⲓ, while Gad Lewis says it the same way as in Ⲛⲓⲉⲑⲛⲟⲥ ⲧⲏⲣⲟⲩ. Whose source should I follow for this hymn?
I am trying to learn the Great Hoos for kiahk. However, I found that there are two ways the doxa si o theos eemon. Bola Mounir and Zaher Andrews say it the same way as in Ⲁⲛⲟⲕ ⲡⲉ ⲡⲓⲕⲟϫⲓ, while Gad Lewis says it the same way as in Ⲛⲓⲉⲑⲛⲟⲥ ⲧⲏⲣⲟⲩ. Whose source should I follow for this hymn?

Comments
Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ ⲡϭⲥ
https://media.tasbeha.org/mp3/Hymns/Fasts/Nativity/Cantor_Gad_Lewis/Midnight_Praises/11_great_hoos_long.mp3
https://on.soundcloud.com/2gIjUIEWYqXtMa8TcX
Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ ⲡϭⲥ