Is it possible to say «of two natures after the union»?

Is it possible for us to say «of two natures after the union»?

Or we can only say «two natures before the union» and «one nature after union»?

Comments

• thanks for recommendation. i think the author is a priest or deacon (pls correct me, canadian copt) in the indian orthodox church.
    did u know that you can buy boooks from ordinary book shops if yu give them the code?
    most will order it for you so you don't need the inconvenience of home delivery (i am never at home!)
    just give them these details:
    The Council of Chalcedon Re-examined
    by VC Samuel
    • Publisher ‏ : ‎ Xlibris (Aug. 1 2001)
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • Paperback ‏ : ‎ 484 pages
    • ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 1401016448
    • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1401016449
  • as far as i know we not say two nature, may i suggest you a book from HH Pope Shenouda?
    https://www.copticchurch.net/pdf/theology/nature_of_christ.pdf
  • yes, i like this book too, thanks for the recommendation
    :)
  • Do you have online version of this book? I live in Russia and we don’t have Amazon here.
  • that is the online version, bro - download and enjoy!
    thanks to john (whose saint are commemorated today - saint john the short - and tomorrow saint rewis).
    maybe john was born exactly at midnight so he got names from both days! ;)
    happy name day :)
  • Bro, I’m talking about The Council of Chalcedon Re-examined by VC Samuel. Nature of Christ by HH Pope Shenuda was already read by me.
  • hi i am a sis not a bro
    :-)
    i just like saint matthias, so used a male saint as my avatar.

so you were looking for the online version of father samuel's book - i don't think there is one.
    also a nice lady in my local bookshop looked it up for me - it is currently out of print.

she was only able to find websites selling (physical) used copies of it.
    i don't order stuff online (people will stop having sales jobs if everyone shops online and also the companies tend to employ immigrants and give them below-minimal wages - i know that from immigrant friends who have worked with these companies).
    so once our new church building is finished and we have a bookshop again, i will see if we can get it in our church and then borrow it
    :-)
  • And where is your new church?
  • it is a new building for the hall next to our old church.
    i live in britain :)
  • edited November 2023
    I will message it to you

• Thank you brother!
  • St Cyril is probably who you’d want to refer to about this as he addresses this specifically during the Nestorian heresy.