( åÐÇ ÇáäÏà ( íÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÇÑÈ

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
íÜÜÜÇÑÈ : ãÇ ÇÍáì åÐÇ ÇáäÏÇÁ æ ãÇ ÇÍáì ÇíÖÇ Çä íÓÊÌÇÈ . åÐÇ ÇáäÏÇÁ (íÜÜÇÑÈ) ÇáÐì äÑÏÏå ßá ÓÇÚå ãä ÓÇÚÇÊ ÇáäåÇÑ æÇááíá ÊßÑÑ Ýì ÓÜÜÝÑ ÇáãÒÇãíÑ Öãä 222 Ãíå , æ áÇ íßÇÏ íÎáæ ãÒãæÑ ãä ÐßÑå æ ãä ÐßÑ ßáãÉ ÇáÑÈ . áÐÇ ÝÞÏ ÌÚáÊ ÇáãÒÇãíÑ ãÍæÑ ÕáæÇÊäÇ Çáíæãíå Ýì ÇáÇÌÈíå ÇááÊí ÊÐßÑ ßáãÉ íÇÑÈ ãÇ íÑÈæ Úáì 580 ãÑÉ Ýì ÇáÕáæÇÊ ÇáÓÈÚ . æãä ÇáÕÏÝ ÇáÊì ÊÏÚæ ááÊÃãá Ãä ÚÈÇÑÉ ßíÑíÇáíÓæä (íÇÑÈ ÇÑÍã) ÇáÊì ÊÐßÑ Ýì ÕáæÇÊ ÇáÇÌÈíå 41 ãÑÉ Ýì Çá7 ÕáæÇÊ æ Ãä ÇáÑÞã 41 ÇÍÇÏì áÇ íÞÈá ÇáÞÓãÉ Úáì Ãì ÑÞã æ ßÐáß ÇáÑÞã 7 !!! ( Çäå ÑÈ æÇÍÏ)

Comments

• jesus servant,
    if it is possible, can you post this again in English? Thanks.
  • O God: calling your name is wonderful, and most wonderful is your reply, this call (O God) which we repeat every hour during day and night has been repeated in 222 verses in the psalms. every psalm has this call (O God) in it. That's why you made the psalms the base of our daily prayers in the Agbeya (the book of prayers) which states the word (O God) over 580 times in the seven prayers. And one of the amazing things is that the word kerealayson (Lord have mercy) is mentioned in the book of prayers 41 times in each of the seven prayers. and that the number 41 is odd (can't be divided by any other number) as well as the number 7!!! (It's ONE GOD)
  • Banoub,
    I hope this translation helps...I am not actually very good at translations but that was my best actually. If it is confusing, you can e-mail me or post your questions here.
    God bless.