We must remember all our fathers

edited December 2017 in Faith Issues
We need to remember all our fathers who tired greatly to instruct us and serve us
lest also we think we have really tired at all and taken our cross. They also may need to remember us.
I could mention names but may be wrong
We need teachers who are examples and teach us the way of the cross. By seeing them overcome we gain a practical example to imitate as Paul says remember those who have spoken the word of God to you considering the outcome of their conduct

If God has filled us and kept His church to take care of us as I show below what excuse do we have ?

There is proof that God will satisfy the soul who hungers and thirsts for righteousness without ever lacking spiritual food to always satisfy us for Jesus said blessed are you who hunger and thirst for righteousness for you shall be filled.

Our Lord sends us food to the full as it says here

Psalm 78:25 Men ate angels’ food;He sent them food to the full.

Proverbs 9:1-6
1 Wisdom has built her house,
She has hewn out her seven pillars;
2 She has slaughtered her meat,
She has mixed her wine,
She has also furnished her table.
3 She has sent out her maidens,
She cries out from the highest places of the city,
4 “Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!”
As for him who lacks understanding, she says to him,
5 “Come, eat of my bread
And drink of the wine I have mixed.
6 Forsake foolishness and live,
And go in the way of understanding.

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and do not sell it,
Also wisdom and instruction and understanding.

Not with money if you have no money.

Isaiah 55:1-3 (NKJV)
1 “Ho! Everyone who thirsts,
Come to the waters;
And you who have no money,
Come, buy and eat.
Yes, come, buy wine and milk
Without money and without price.
2 Why do you spend money for what is not bread,
And your wages for what does not satisfy?
Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
3 Incline your ear, and come to Me.
Hear, and your soul shall live;

Late have I loved you, beauty so old and so new: late have I loved you. And see, you were within and I was in the external world and sought you there, and in my unlovely state I plunged into those lovely created things which you made. You were with me, and I was not with you. The lovely things kept me far from you, though if they did not have their existence in you, they had no existence at all. You called and cried out loud and shattered my deafness. You were radiant and resplendent, you put to flight my blindness. You were fragrant, and I drew in my breath and now pant after you. I tasted you, and I feel but hunger and thirst for you. You touched me, and I am set on fire to attain the peace which is yours.
Augustine of Hippo confessions

Hebrews 6:1-7
The Peril of Not Progressing
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 3 And this we will[a] do if God permits.4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away,[b] to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.7 For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; 8 but if it bears thorns and briers, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.