let us try to alert others to how much we are seeking the goal of eternal life

edited August 2017 in Faith Issues
Hebrews 10:24-27
24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.

What is the real reason I am not diligent in my faith ? Because I fear being saved alone while others are not saved ? Even If that is true that you can only save yourself if you let that be an obstacle I believe it shows how much you value God not above all relationships but I believe we can trust God for our loved ones. You have to trust God is fair and act like you can only save yourself even if other people are ignorant and you feel you have to save them from ignorance. Maybe they are saved yet maybe imperfectly by our repentance we can hope we do not know. We know we will not grieve over the past if we are saved. God will do what is right and not hold the repentant guilty and they won't be
The knowledge of the truth is knowledge of we need the gospel for eternal life and it could also mean trusting God. We can't go back to not trusting Him.Let us not fear being misunderstood. I suffer so much wanting to be liked and loved by good people and saints and fear rejection all the time but I think none of that will benefit me before God. People could love and care for me and I still not be saved.If God is working for them why do you have to do anything to be saved ? Yes you have to do good deeds to make the world more moral but your good deeds is not to save others but yourself