Judgment day

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Hi i am new here. I have always learned little by little what would happen on judgment day. Can anyone here give me the details?

Comments

• "31When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
    32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
    33And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    35For I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
    36I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
    37Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?
    38When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
    39Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
    40And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'
    41Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
    42For I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
    43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
    44Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?'
    45Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
    46nd these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Matthew 25:31-46
  • I don't think it gets more detailed than that. For more details you may need to hang on till the day comes.
  • lol i dont think they can w8 that long... or can they?? lol :) ;) :D ;D
  • Hello john 20:16

The Book of Revelation chapter 20

20:11
    And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

20:12
    And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 20:13
    And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 20:14
    And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

20:15
    And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

• since we neither know the day nor the time...then hang on or not...WE GONNA BE THERE, and its gonna be one for the Books. :D:D:D
  • Hello Psalmist:
    True we do not know the day or the time, but we know how to get to Heave, by:
    1- Faith in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ

2- Our good Works eg. love, humility, patience....etc

The bird can not fly with one wing, it needs two to fly , so do we enter the Kingdom of God by having both faith and good works.

Good bless
  • well noted safaa...thanx for catching me there ;) :D