When and how does the soul enter the body

Hello

If the soul is spiritual, is it not therefore through God's will that it enters the body?

Does it enter the body or is it created WITH the body???

Does anyone have any writings or know of any christian writings on this topic?

See: if there soul enters into the body at a certain age or maturity, then at death , it is only logical that it leaves the body. That means that at some point in time, the soul must have entered into the unborn baby.

However, if we say that the baby was born already with a soul and that soul was created part of the baby, then the soul dies when the baby dies.

I'm writing this on my phone but hopefully I will elaborate more when I get a chance on my PC.

Comments

• Before we get into this, I think you are referring to the 'spirit' not the 'soul'. St Athanasius differentiates between those two terms. The soul is the actual 'life' that a human has as well as animals. The spirit is the god-given breath in us and that is eternal and moves on after the body dies. This 'spirit' was not given to animal and that's why animals don't live on in anyway after their death.

• Thank you Mina for that clarification.

Can you explain more about the spirit?? How does it or when does it enter the body? Do all humans have spirits??

Is the consciousness the spirit or the soul???