How to not be lukewarm ?

I believe it is to use all your time productively for God. If you don't have a clear purpose of a worldly activity and you struggle to perform it now and it distances you from wanting to spend time with God like Martha you just end up worried about many things and caught up in the habit of not seeking God and thinking you are fine.
Therefore if you have no clear purpose and your spirit is not rested jesus says come to Me all you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest
My burden is light

Therefore you should never feel guilty in those times to always seek God. In fact it is required to not be lukewarm

Comments

• Guilt is a good sign that your conscience is working well and that in that it invites God to heal the problem in our consciences, espeically when we repent.
  • edited July 18
    To not be lukewarm is to put it clear in our mind and heart how great God is and how amazing his plans and his will and his design and his mercy and his justice and his love is; how amazingly great. To be lukewarm is like a coal outside the fire, too far from God and his sons and daughters, its good to stay by the burning flame and always seek the strenght and passion and endurance and courage and love and understanding and energy and happiness from him who is all good and all perfect and who deserves worship by all our heart, mind, spirit and soul. If we want to belong to him and come to him and know him we have to give everything
  • Be zealous