Please help me.

I am a 19 year old female living in the UK. 
I really like this boy I have met in the church who is 23 years old. I have known him for just over a year as he has moved to the UK from Egypt, we talk a lot and text a lot too. I have recently moved to university and he texts me saying me misses me and he wishes that we could see each other again like old times. We get on really well. 
I miss him a lot and I like him but not in a lustful way, I never have any thoughts like that about him. 

I don't know what to do and I was wondering if anyone had advice. In our church we have never been educated on relationships or even friendships with boys so I don't know what is and isn't allowed. 

Thank you for your time. 

Comments

• @WithJesusWeThrive

I pray all is well with you. I suggest that your first step be to talk about this with your father of confession. He can tell you, first whether you are spiritually ready for a serious relationship and second, how to approach your specific scenario. Do not let yourself taken over by the emotions.If your father of confession approves you being in a relationship, then there is nothing wrong with pursuing a relationship and seeing each other/talking to each other regularly. The most important is always your submission to your father of confession.