confession

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
do you guys confess in which way?

i want someone to hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Neither. Your Father of Confession is in the same place as you are (church mostly)..right next to you infact..and he prays the absolution over you after you finish..
  • yep...at least the Copts do it tht way...we confess in the same room or church as the Father of confession...
  • I thought the whole priest-behind-the-screen thing was only something they did in the movies? ???
  • do you think that? i don't because when you are sitting in the same room you are not going to do it again bacause your father of confession already know it and if you do it again he will keep on saying why and you will be so imbaresed. so i think i am right if any one thinks the other one please correct?

• MARIANN I THINK I WROTE THAT BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKS WE HAVE TO BE ON THE SAME ROOM AND I SAID THAT IS RIGHT AND ALSO I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG?
  • guys chilax lol

ok repentance is where u are alone in a room by yourself and you totally repent to god and talk 2 him bout ur mistakes and admit what u did was wrong

then we have confession were u sit with ur confesion father and tell him wat u have done so he can give u an absolution- without that absolution, god CANT forgive ur sins
  • amen to what mazza just sed but im kinda lost wit the last bit. isnt it Jesus always forgives ur sins but u need the absolution fo rHoly Communion can sum1 plz clear it up 4 me ;)thanx id b very gr8ful

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • yea sorri frog- wat i meant is if u like swear an u jus sit there goin oh god wil 4give me without doin anyfin bout it - thats wrong, you have to tell your father of confession an he will then give u an absolution
    dont get me wrong, god always 4gives only if u are willin 2 confess it
    an as he says "when i forgive, i forget"

hope it makes sense now sorri guys
  • no no its kool thnx for clearing it up

GB ALL
    +FROG+