Jesus in Jerosalem

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
ãÚÌÒÉ ÍÏËÊ ÈÇáÞÏÓ

Ýì ÃÓÈÜÜæÚ ÇáÇáÇã ÇáãÜÜÇÖì ÍÏËÊ ãÚÌÜÜÜÜÒÉ ÚÌíÈÉ ÍíË ÞÇã ÃÍÏ ÇáÓæÇÍ ÇáÃãÑíßÇä
ÈÒíÇÑÉ ÇáÃãÇßä ÇáãÞÏÓÉ ÈÇáÞÏÓ æÝì ÃËäÇÁ Ðáß ÊÝÞÏ ÃÍÏ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ ÈÃÓã (ÇáÔÇÑÚ ÇáÊÌÇÑì)

æÞíá Ãä åÐÇ ÇáÔÇÑÚ ßÇä íÊãÔì Ýíå ÇáÓíÏ ÇáãÓíÍ ãÚ ÊáÇãíÐå áÔÑÇÁ ÈÚÖ ÇáÍÇÌÇÊ æßÇä ÇáãÑÖì ÈÌãíÚ ÃäæÇÚ ÇáÃãÑÇÖ íÃÊæä Çáíå ÃÍíÇäÇð Ýì åÐÇ ÇáÔÇÑÚ ÝíÔÝíåã

æÝæÑ Úáã åÐÇ ÇáÓÇÆÍ ÇáÃãÑíßÇäì ÈÐáß ÞÇã ÈÊÕæíÑ ÇáÔÇÑÚ ÇáÊÌÇÑì ÈßãÑÊå ÇáÎÇÕÉ ØæáÇð æÚÑÖÇð

æÍíäãÇ ÑÌÚ Çáì ÈáÏå ÞÇã ÈÊÍãíÖ ÇáÃÝáÇã ÇáÊì ÞÇã ÈÊÕæíÑåÇ

ÌãíÚ ÇáÃÝáÇã ÇáÊì ÞÇã ÈÊÕæíÑåÇ Ýì ÇáÔÇÑÚ ÇáÊÌÇÑì ÞÏ ÍÑÞÊ ÛíÑ ÕæÑÉ æÇÍÏÉ ÝÞØ åì ÇáÊì ÙåÑÊ¿!

æåì ÇáãÝÇÌÃÉ!!
ÕæÑÉ ÇáÓíÏ ÇáãÓíÍ æåæ íÊãÔì ãÚ ÊáÇãíÐå
I have also a picture but sorry I do not know how to post it .
God bless.

Comments

• [quote author=emprocious link=board=1;threadid=1512;start=#msg24293 date=1114735804]
    ãÚÌÒÉ ÍÏËÊ ÈÇáÞÏÓ

Ýì ÃÓÈÜÜæÚ ÇáÇáÇã ÇáãÜÜÇÖì ÍÏËÊ ãÚÌÜÜÜÜÒÉ ÚÌíÈÉ ÍíË ÞÇã ÃÍÏ ÇáÓæÇÍ ÇáÃãÑíßÇä
    ÈÒíÇÑÉ ÇáÃãÇßä ÇáãÞÏÓÉ ÈÇáÞÏÓ æÝì ÃËäÇÁ Ðáß ÊÝÞÏ ÃÍÏ ÇáÔæÇÑÚ ÈÃÓã (ÇáÔÇÑÚ ÇáÊÌÇÑì)

æÞíá Ãä åÐÇ ÇáÔÇÑÚ ßÇä íÊãÔì Ýíå ÇáÓíÏ ÇáãÓíÍ ãÚ ÊáÇãíÐå áÔÑÇÁ ÈÚÖ ÇáÍÇÌÇÊ æßÇä ÇáãÑÖì ÈÌãíÚ ÃäæÇÚ ÇáÃãÑÇÖ íÃÊæä Çáíå ÃÍíÇäÇð Ýì åÐÇ ÇáÔÇÑÚ ÝíÔÝíåã

æÝæÑ Úáã åÐÇ ÇáÓÇÆÍ ÇáÃãÑíßÇäì ÈÐáß ÞÇã ÈÊÕæíÑ ÇáÔÇÑÚ ÇáÊÌÇÑì ÈßãÑÊå ÇáÎÇÕÉ ØæáÇð æÚÑÖÇð

æÍíäãÇ ÑÌÚ Çáì ÈáÏå ÞÇã ÈÊÍãíÖ ÇáÃÝáÇã ÇáÊì ÞÇã ÈÊÕæíÑåÇ

ÌãíÚ ÇáÃÝáÇã ÇáÊì ÞÇã ÈÊÕæíÑåÇ Ýì ÇáÔÇÑÚ ÇáÊÌÇÑì ÞÏ ÍÑÞÊ ÛíÑ ÕæÑÉ æÇÍÏÉ ÝÞØ åì ÇáÊì ÙåÑÊ¿!

æåì ÇáãÝÇÌÃÉ!!
    ÕæÑÉ ÇáÓíÏ ÇáãÓíÍ æåæ íÊãÔì ãÚ ÊáÇãíÐå
    I have also a picture but sorry I do not know how to post it .
    God bless.

[flash=200,200][/flash]
  • by any chance can someone translate
    i dont kno how to read arabic ::)
    sorry i would really apreciate it
  • Translated:ý
    ý+++ý
    A Miracle Occurred Recently in Jerusalem.ý

During the last Passion week an amazing miracle happened. An American tourist was ývisiting the area and came across a street called ALNAGARI Street. It was said that Jesus ýand His disciples used to go up and down that street as part of their routine and to get ýerrands taken care of. The sick used to come out to that street to receive healing from ýJesus and His disciples. ý
    When that tourist heard this, he started taking pictures of the street. Upon arriving back ýhome, he sent the roll of film for development and it turns out that the whole roll was ýburnt except for 1 photo, and this is the amazing part, A photo of Our Lord Jesus Christ ýwalking with His disciples.ý
    ý+++ý
    I hope I have done justice in my translation. This is the first time I heard this story.ý
  • i think i heard bout that story before, and i think i have the pic emprocious means, but when i try to upload i get this "upload directory is full" message. Anyone interested? i can send it over mail and try uploading it later again.

habby easter to all :D
  • wow nice story emprocious!!

thanks for the translation Coptic boy!!

Hos Erof, im interested in the pic if you have it ;D ... please send it to me, thankssssssss

take care and God bless
  • Hos Erof, me too plz
  • done, any other requests? ;)
  • um me plz.lol thanks hos erof
  • can u email it to me pls @ [email protected]
  • i have to admitt, my heart skipped a beat when i saw the pic. We always see portraits of jesus in church, but this was like face to face.
  • Hos Erof, could you please send the picture to me.
    Thanks a lot
  • hey nice pic Mikhail, lol, i dont like pigs unless they are in my sandwich. but ill make that one an exception.

;D ;D
  • I think I saw and heard this story before...

...to those who want to see it, it's available on the coptichymns.net website...here's the link:

www.coptichymns.net/Coptic_Photos.html

It shouldn't be hard to find the picture from there (look under the second last link on this page). This picture is actually quite amazing, but no church has claimed its validity...

It might be the wrong pic...but can someone send me the pic we're talking about (the one i'm talking about might be different)

Thanks...
    Sinful Servant
  • hey sinful servant.. that page will not load on my comp. ??? i think my computer is messed up.. hehehe

Hos erof.. pllzzz it would be much appreciated if u could send the pic to me at [email protected] thanks!!
  • LauraInChrist, Coptichymns is down for a while, when its up runnin, ill post it here, if mine didnt work?
  • ok thanks Mikhail_04 :)
    that would be great..
  • [glow=red,2,300]In the Name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. The One True God. Amen.[/glow]

HosErof....can u please email me at this tasbeha site so i can give u my email and i can receive the Jesus pic also? ty...:)
  • hayoo dudes happy feast of the ressurection
    hay emprocious lol it wasnt this year this was ages ago yar i got the pic it looks cool but scary anyway i heard that its not right and i think it was pope shenouda that said no i dunno thats what i heard but that was last year or maybe it happened again ???

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • hi FULLY RELY ON GOD
    Yes I know It was years ago..lol
    and I know it may be not a reall one ...specially it's looks diffrent about the famus one on the shroud..
    God bless.
  • even if it's not real, i think it's a nice picture anyway ;D

all the people who asked should have received the picture by now
    if it didnt arive, feel free to pm me, and i'm still waiting till we can upload on the forums again, any admins....??
  • Hello Hos Erof,

I did not receive the picture yet, could you please send it to me on my e- mail at tasbeha.com

Thanks a lot
  • can u send me the pic aswel thanx- please

[email protected]
  • hi every body
    there is also a mazing picture for st abanob (i called flying abanob)
    the story is some body tooke a picture for the st abanob church i think in sydne for (sitre al hekal)
    and was no body at the church when the man tooke that picture
    and the strange thing after he develope the role he found a child stand on the front of sitre al hekal he was positive that's was no body when he tooke that picture..
    the reasone i calle it flying abanob becase you can see the light under the child foots thats mean he is not standing HI IS FLYING i have also this picture if any body want it or you can found it on
    www.coptichymns.net/coptic_photos.html
    and God bless amen.

and here is the picture!!

enjoy y'allllllllll
  • did u look at the foto.. its so scary lol
  • yar isnt it maadd i think they r awsome wow sorry emprocious i didnt meen to b rude hehe u rok

GB ALL
    +FROG+