ti shoory

edited December 2014 in General Announcements

Comments

• Just a quick comment to the last sentence matter you spoke out--outside Egypt, people have much more respect to copy right and the people who make these recordings. Many don't have a steady source of income and all they have are those cds (or tapes) they sell. for us to just take those audios and put them online keda so people do buy them is not the best action to take for a site that is supposed to be a Christian one. 
  • @minasafwat can you please send or post the recordings of Cantor Habib and Cantor Lotfy.

Here is what Wagdi told me when i emailed him about this hymn years back...

The "Great Tishori", I learned it from a live recording by Deacon Wagih from the St. Mark Cathedral, Alexandria, and he learned from cantor Sobhi Kolta which learned it from the Late Great Cantor Naguib from the cathedral of Alexandria. May I ask where did you get the recording for this hymn? I did record one about 18 years ago, but I will record a new version much better quality. I'm attaching a clear one for the old recording and I hope this help.

• edited December 2014
    -

• What is your email?

• @christ_rose

If you have a recording of Cantor Wagdi's recording it would be great if you could post a link here and
    it would be very nice if you could post your recordings here as well

God Bless

• edited December 2014
    -
  • edited December 2014
    -
  • edited December 2014
    -
  • edited December 2014
    -
  • God Bless you Mina